Search results for query: *

1. 5

NPCs & Enemies Solar Eclipse Fishing

I think Blood Moon fishing is pretty interesting but I was thinking that it's a mechanic with a lot of potential and yet it isn't really used anywhere else in the game. The first thing that came to my mind is being able to do it during the Solar Eclipse, since it's essentially the hardmode...
  2. 5

Console Strategies for Destroyer?

That should work well enough. Once 1.3 comes out, just use Daedalus Stormbow, and he dies relatively quickly.
  3. 5

Where should i start?

Larger world does not necessarily mean harder world. I imagine you've already started your small world, but most of the time, having a larger world is better, as there's more resources to get, more likelihoods of getting rare structures, etc. I'm not saying you should restart, as a small world...
  4. 5

Where should i start?

You really should not start out on your first playthrough with Expert. It is extremely difficult, even for somebody who has played the game many times. I'd recommend that you go into a normal world, then save this expert world for later.
  5. 5

Game Mechanics Make Blood Moon Music Override All Other Surface Music

Right now, if you go into snow biome, space biome, etc. it just plays the normal music for that biome, even during the blood moon. The title says everything else.
  6. 5

and the animal that doesn't the animal that doesn't ends up someone else's lu-lu-lu-lu-lunch...

and the animal that doesn't the animal that doesn't ends up someone else's lu-lu-lu-lu-lunch munch munch munch munch munch
  7. 5

NPCs & Enemies Motheye: A Corruption Boss

The problem is that the expert mode form doesn't seem difficult enough. EOC's expert mode form is very difficult. It's a wake-up call. You thought the bosses were just going to have upped stats? You thought wrong. Upping the amount of charges and poison balls just doesn't seem like it's enough...
  8. 5

Hot Topic Post your Terraria hours!

3320 hours, currently. Been playing since the 1.1 update. Mobile and Console probably both have about 10 hours.
  9. 5

Sprites The Tropics (Alternate Jungle)

The first one is Necropolis, which will be a Desert alt. The second one is the End of Days which will be a Lunar Event alt. The rest of the grey stuff we don't really know.
  10. 5

I know it was just because you were taking liberties. I'm just joking around, I don't think it's an actual detriment to the suggestion.
  11. 5

Holy :red:. That's a lot of stuff. My only problem is that I'm a dinosaur accuracy nut, so the raptor, pterosaur, and "ankylodon" make me sad.
  12. 5

Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

Aw crap, I forgot about this for a few weeks. Well, I guess that's a good thing so I can look at all the stuff right now.
  13. 5

Izzabelle did say that the third picture (while black and white) was the tropics.
  14. 5

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

Well, I tried a third time, and the game did not freeze. I guess the problem is fixed for me, but the glitch is probably still there.
  15. 5

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

Hey, I was playing and the game freezes up whenever I get to the top of the Ferrosanguis castle thing. It's happened twice now. It doesn't unfreeze, even if I wait a while. I had to restart Terraria to continue playing.
  16. 5

Now the question is... which one is The Tropics? Maybe it's the colored in robot? Or it could be the one underneath the shooting star.
  17. 5

The skull thing is the End of Days, and the thing that's clearly a castle is the Castle. Does that count?
  18. 5

PC 1.3.2 Changelog

This update is quite small, but I don't mind, since it didn't take too long. Though, I wish that bosses would wear party hats during the party event.
  19. 5

Sprites Grecian Automaton, renewable Marble and another damn summoning weapon

I'm pretty sure this should be in NPCs and Enemies. It sounds nice otherwise.
Back
Top Bottom