Search results for query: *

• Users: Sinci1
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Sinci1

PC Terraria Lags when frame skip on. Slow motion when off/subtle

Please help, whenever i turn on Frame skip it lags so much, but whenever i turn off frame skip it becomes slow motion I am using mods. P.S: sorry if this is in the wrong sub directory.
  2. Sinci1

Looking for few people to play modded terraria with(STILL LOOKING FOR PLAYERS)

Hello there, i am looking for 4 people to play terraria modded PvE with me. When you join and PM me i will give you the link for the modpack. NOTE: We already started playing, if you want to join we will give you stuff. Please join as KloxyKlox and DemenT are no longer playing with us , Here...
  3. Sinci1

How do social forums work?

sorry if this is in the wrong place, anyway how does it work, i made a social forum wanting to play with people but no one replied, i looked on other computer and it doesnt show. Please help.
  4. Sinci1

How do i downgrade terraira.

just like the title says, i want to play mods with Terraria, but mods are on 1.3.3.3 and the latest version is 1.3.4.4 How do i downgrade so i can play with mods? NOTE: i know that there is a tmodloader for 1.3.4.4 but the mods i want are not updated to that version. EDIT: I found out how, you...
Back
Top Bottom