Search results for query: *

1. D

Builds Wardo's Creations

VERY creative & VERY nice! :)
  2. D

Builds Christmas World

I really like the details you've put into this! I'm scratching my head trying to figure out how you made the little toy train in Santa's workshop. Very clever! :)
  3. D

Builds Wardo's Creations

I really like the 3D effect. Very nice!
  4. D

Resolved [Mobile 1.4.4] Guide To Plant Fiber Cordage

Thanks for the answer! I'm really enjoying the update! :):):)
  5. D

Resolved [Mobile 1.4.4] Guide To Plant Fiber Cordage

Was the Guide To Plant Fiber Cordage supposed to collect the new Underworld vines or not? I tried it both in inventory & equipped but didn't get anything. Thanks. :)
  6. D

Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

Terraria-ifically AWESOME update!!!!! Thank you so very much for this. 🥰❤️🥰❤️🥰!!!!!!!
  7. D

Mobile Corrupt file

I know the feeling. I've had a few worlds go corrupt after putting in a lot of time. I hope it starts to go better for you.
  8. D

Mobile Corrupt file

Sorry I wasn't able to help. Thanks for letting me know about the difference between Iphones and android devices.
  9. D

Builds TerraMonolith's 1.4 Journey builds (vanilla Terraria, no mods)

You are very creative with your builds. Thank you for sharing them.
  10. D

Mobile Corrupt file

I don't know how it works on iPhones, but on my android device in the "Worlds" folder there are backup files for each world ("worldname.wld.bak"). Remove the corrupt.wld file. Then rename the .bak file by leaving all but the .bak in the name. It may not be corrupted. Otherwise I've never figured...
  11. D

Map-Store Redone Mobile Journey 1.4.0.5.2 All Items Map

On Android devices go to the "settings" icon & then to "storage". This should bring up a file explorer where folders & files can be found. I hope this helps. :)
  12. D

Map-Store Redone Mobile Journey 1.4.0.5.2 All Items Map

Hi, After you download the world it should be in the download folder on your device. If you have an Android device & bought Terraria through GooglePlay, move the world file to "Android/data/com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid/Worlds" folder. I hope this helps. :)
  13. D

Resolved [Mobile] Pickup Range - Amazon vs Google

So it was an Amazon bug. I'm going to miss that because it was really handy. Thanks for letting me know what was going on.
  14. D

No, Amazon hasn't been updated yet even though the wiki page says it has been. I had the increased pickup range with Amazon. With the Google version that does have the update, the pickup range is quite a bit less. I used the exact same player (same accessories, etc) & world in both. The...
  15. D

A few years ago I bought the Amazon version of Terraria. A couple days ago I uninstalled the Amazon version and bought the Google version. I really like a lot about this latest update. However there is a big difference in item pickup range. The Google version is way shorter. I do have the Google...
  16. D

Party Housing for the Celebration world

Just seemed fitting to me for this world Thanks for looking. :)
  17. D

NPCs & Enemies Mermaid NPC

With Coral furniture being added, I thought of this. During the day, she'd be a "normal" NPC with legs (for housing purposes). At night, a mermaid swimming in water. Happy place - Ocean Happy NPCs - Angler, Pirate Sells - Coral things, beach things (beach ball, sand bucket, beach towel, shells)...
Back
Top Bottom