Search results for query: *

1. IlRenegadelI

I guess I really did mean it, didn't I?

I guess I really did mean it, didn't I?
  2. IlRenegadelI

I'm probably going to be a lot less active now that I can play computer games again...

I'm probably going to be a lot less active now that I can play computer games again...
  3. IlRenegadelI

True that o3o

True that o3o
  4. IlRenegadelI

*Throws a chunk of ice at the wall* I hate waiting for RP replies.... blarghhh....

*Throws a chunk of ice at the wall* I hate waiting for RP replies.... blarghhh....
  5. IlRenegadelI

Blargh.... gtg to school... >~<

Blargh.... gtg to school... >~<
  6. IlRenegadelI

That's what I went for when I drew him.

That's what I went for when I drew him.
  7. IlRenegadelI

XD It's because I fail at drawing smiles. Either it ends up derpy or unfitting. For some reason...

XD It's because I fail at drawing smiles. Either it ends up derpy or unfitting. For some reason, skeptical or upset always fits for whatever reason.
  8. IlRenegadelI

For some reason whenever I draw people they look upset or annoyed. Even though I myself am not...

For some reason whenever I draw people they look upset or annoyed. Even though I myself am not that pessimistic.
  9. IlRenegadelI

It's more so that's not a character. Plus I kind of drew myself irl. Not a char. 3: it's...

It's more so that's not a character. Plus I kind of drew myself irl. Not a char. 3: it's cartoonish...
  10. IlRenegadelI

*x.x

*x.x
  11. IlRenegadelI

Well thanks. It's hand drawn. It looks cartoony though, and again, the shading is disgusting XX

Well thanks. It's hand drawn. It looks cartoony though, and again, the shading is disgusting XX
  12. IlRenegadelI

Yay! :D

Yay! :D
  13. IlRenegadelI

NU! Inefvhekjdnvejhnfglkd c kudhfvkjsndciuhfvid D...

NU! Inefvhekjdnvejhnfglkd c kudhfvkjsndciuhfvid D: Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. :(
  14. IlRenegadelI

I couldn't figure out what to use as an avatar. So I drew myself.... And I suck at shading.

I couldn't figure out what to use as an avatar. So I drew myself.... And I suck at shading.
  15. IlRenegadelI

Kill the person above you.

Well I stole your face!
  16. IlRenegadelI

My demon dragon is Oblivion, from my sig. But his colors are too light, and taking a picture of...

My demon dragon is Oblivion, from my sig. But his colors are too light, and taking a picture of it shows too many white spots, as if he's a ghost.
  17. IlRenegadelI

Dienos are blind and face plant too much. But they are adorable because of that. XD

Dienos are blind and face plant too much. But they are adorable because of that. XD
  18. IlRenegadelI

Though Latios isn't my fav legend, Giratina is. Latios is second. 3:

Though Latios isn't my fav legend, Giratina is. Latios is second. 3:
  19. IlRenegadelI

Hydreigon.

Hydreigon.
  20. IlRenegadelI

Kill the person above you.

You were slain by a black hole.
Back
Top Bottom