Search results for query: *

1. Fireomo

tAPI SonicR's Doctor Who Mod

Can you update it to be compatible with tmodloader too? If you could, that would be great because this mod looks AWESOME but I don't have tAPI so....
  2. Fireomo

PC In your opinion, what areas could use revisits?

Well, they really need a revisit after plantera its just pointless! because then, you can get chlorophyte bullets!!!
  3. Fireomo

PC In your opinion, what areas could use revisits?

I think the hallow could use a revisit, I don't think that they have the achievements for making an entire world crimson, corruption, and hallow! i have played PS4 and XBox 360 versions, and they both have those achievements! they really need to explore crimson, corruption, and hallow! Once your...
  4. Fireomo

PC I Need Base Ideas

If you have any base ideas for me, please give me some ideas!
  5. Fireomo

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria Otherworld: Bringing You Up to Speed

Ok, because they have been making terraria: otherworld seem like its going to be terrarias sequel dont you think? but instead of making sequels, apparently just making stuff like 2.0 updates is popular now i mean they dont call it 1.3.1 for no reason...
  6. Fireomo

Well, i mean i would still be sad to see such a really awesome game like terraria die because of a sequel thats more realistic than its first. I mean if its something like FNAF or COD then i mean there already realistic, i get it. But when its something like terraria or minecraft(I am NOT...
  7. Fireomo

What do you think is the WORST TOOL in Terraria?

I guess that if you found out a way to hack that in you could probably find out a way for it to give you like +100000 health or some thing -_-
  8. Fireomo

What do you think is the WORST TOOL in Terraria?

I agree this is the WORST of them all because it basically just makes you spontaneously combust in game
  9. Fireomo

I am very exited for this game but, as many other people are probably thinking: Are you still going to be updating the first Terraria because i think it looks really cool, but sometimes things like terraria otherworld could after a while, get too realistic for people like me! and if you dont ill...
  10. Fireomo

Thanks!

Thanks!
  11. Fireomo

Thanks for the welcome!

Thanks for the welcome!
Back
Top Bottom