Search results for query: *

• Users: Tripoli
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Tripoli

**REPORTED** Two Mac bugs (NPC chat boxes in wrong place and the Crash on quit)

1. In fullscreen mode (haven't tested the other ones yet) NPC chat boxes appear at the top of the screen, i.e. much higher than before (picrelated) 2. On quitting the game freezes and crashes. I can send you crash report if necessary. Mac OS 10.13
  2. Tripoli

Gelatin crystals don't seem to spawn in world imported from 1.3

Searched entire medium world with two hallowed areas and found none. Wiki (which might be wrong ofc) mentions they spawn there normally. Am i missing something?
  3. Tripoli

NPCs & Enemies Add "Traveling Merchant is about to leave soon" message

As it says in the title. I think i am not the only one who has problem with it. You're focused on digging/exploring in the search of some item or fishing for Angler quest, then the message pops up. Yeah, you forgot that TM was here, right? And now those items you could have bought are gone...
  4. Tripoli

Mac Cursor behavior on Mac

Pic related. Steps to somewhat reliably reproduce: 1. Launch the game in windowed fullscreen 2. Drag cursor to Dock area or Upper panel 3. Return it back to the game Native mac cursor then will show up. It may appear in the different spot than ingame cursor, as shown on picture. Going fullscreen...
  5. Tripoli

Mac Dual keybinding in "Gameplay" menu is inaccessible

I made a rather lengthy thread about it not so long ago on suggestion forum. Summary: it is possible to bind two keys on one action for Menu Keybindings (that are related only to Main Menu), but not for Gameplay Keybindings, when logically it should either be the opposite, or the same rules...
  6. Tripoli

Game Mechanics QoL suggestion for touchpad users — minor, yet overlooked

Edit: everything described below is doable by editing input profiles.json. So i reported it as a bug instead. I played on a macbook with touchpad for a very long time, and i think it's finally time to make this suggestions. See, built-in touchpad is designed for comfortable work, net browsing...
  7. Tripoli

Working as Designed Fishing poles visual glitch

Fisher of souls (haven't checked other poles upd: others do it as well) goes 1 pixel left and right in seemingly random pattern when you try to walk while fishing.
  8. Tripoli

Resolved Granite biome issue (Granite cave "stuck" in Crimson state)

Update: so i went on to actually dig two 170x125 arenas in infested areas, one with granite cave inside of it, and both behaved exactly as it says on wiki. That is, clentaminating entire area created 1 tile of pure Underground at the center of arena, and placing 300 tiles of Crimson within its...
  9. Tripoli

Working as Designed Two goblin scouts spawn at the same time

Second appeared almost immediately after i've met the first one. Not sure if intentional, as they are considered "rare".
  10. Tripoli

Prismatic Lacewing (inventory item) unintentionally autofires?

Despite of its nature, Prismatic Lacewing is handled as every other critter in game. This creates possibility to unintentionally release more than one thing at the time, which i just did two times in a row.
  11. Tripoli

Working as Designed Tombstone stuck in one tile wide space

Killed by Empress of Light, tombstone landed on the slope and here we go. When i tried to dig it out it fell down one block and quickly disappeared. Just in case — it happened not so far from the spawn, but outside of its visibility range.
  12. Tripoli

Game Mechanics On the issue of social accessory slots in 1.4

As we all know, in 1.4 non-graphic accessories can no longer be placed in social accessory slots, and this is intentional. In my opinion that's the most significant (the only?) no-go of 1.4. Why is it a problem? Well, because i always used social slots as a spare item storage, and since this...
  13. Tripoli

Working as Designed No autopause when talking to NPC

That is it. In pre-1.4 merely clicking on NPC paused the game. Now the game pauses only when the shop window is opened. While it's a non-issue most of the time, there is one exception — using autopause to ask for Nurse help in convenient way. This is important during boss/event fights, and...
Back
Top Bottom