Search results for query: *

1. Moh.M@gdy

A much larger "Small hanging garden" & A rope bridge

oooo I like that idea a lot I never made Japanese houses before but I'll give them a try
  2. Moh.M@gdy

Palladium Column blocks and walls Same block for the sides of each garden except in the gardens it's painted white
  3. Moh.M@gdy

So I'm a relatively inexperienced builder, and I just built this It took me roughly 8-9 hours of continuous work If you're wondering about the title, it in reference to a thread I made yesterday (Which was my first thread here) I had some extra time on my hands today and decided to build...
  4. Moh.M@gdy

Game Mechanics Lock chest

You already have 3 storages that can't be accessed by other players, other than your inventory, those being the piggy bank, the safe, and the defenders forge Also you can just try hiding your chests
  5. Moh.M@gdy

A Small Hanging Garden

Hi o/ This is my first time posting here xd So, After binge watching Khaios's Artarria series on youtube (Which you should totally check out), I decided to give building a try, even though I suck at building (Mostly only make wooden boxes for NPCs) I had a some different materials on me, but I...
  6. Moh.M@gdy

Absurdly Simple Combination Lock (Custom Password, Over 8 million possibilities)

So uhh... In your build, if open the door once, then close it again, you can open it a second time without entering a password `:indifferent: So I thought I'd make my own version where the password resets after you close the door so that you have to enter the password each time before opening...
  7. Moh.M@gdy

[Social] Discord server

I know this has been suggested before, but that was more than a year ago, so I thought more people might be interested in it now. I know there's a Steam group, but as far as I know it's inactive. So I decided to make a discord server. I've set-up basic roles, permissions and channels, so people...
  8. Moh.M@gdy

train rail switch..?

You can make it so that it goes up by default and then connect it to a lever that actuates the track going up making you pass forward/downward
  9. Moh.M@gdy

PC (Answered) I have problem with making binary counter.

Here's a design for what I think you want but with 4 boxes, add more gates in the same way and it should work with 8
  10. Moh.M@gdy

Question [Question] Figured out a horizontal Rainstick Engine, but a portion of it isn't working right.

I'm not very sure but I don't think the problem is in the wiring, if all traps connected with the same wire work except one, then it's probably something in the game mechanics, something like the projectile cap or spears hitting each other, cuz if they're all connected with the same wire they...
  11. Moh.M@gdy

PC (Answered) I have problem with making binary counter.

So you want it to say the eight things together or each time it switches to a different one of the eight ?
  12. Moh.M@gdy

Password protected house enterance

You might recognize that I've done a thread similar to this before https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/password-protected-house-door.48678/#post-1083260 (There's a second design in the comments that was better than the one in the thread itself) What is better in this design (For...
  13. Moh.M@gdy

Showcase [Showcase] Bad Apple!!

Just... How much time did it take from you to create such a thing ?
  14. Moh.M@gdy

[Show case] LED Matrix Display

There was no real reason beside the fact that i connected the blue wires first, So I didn't think of it. I usually try to use the minimum amount of wires but I didn't notice it.
  15. Moh.M@gdy

[Show case] LED Matrix Display

I know this isn't the best design but that's how the real life one work, Also if you can hide the logic gates with shadow paint so it will look better
  16. Moh.M@gdy

Showcase [Idea/Showcase] Liquid Based Teleporter Hub

Instead of water and actuators why didn't you use AND gates or something ? Water can sometimes bug and multiply in pumps
  17. Moh.M@gdy

1 Week Timer

the timer is 1 real life week not 1 in-game week I was planning to make one with digital display and a reset functionality, but I don't have time for that, and I'm too lazy :P
  18. Moh.M@gdy

1 Week Timer

So I was out of ideas for things to build, then I thought "Hey, I made long timers before, Why not make a 1 week timer this time ?". And since I haven't seen lots of people posting here recently I thought I'd post a picture of it's wiring. I'm currently still waiting for the results of the...
  19. Moh.M@gdy

PC 4 Bit Addition Module

If you have a smoke problem try adding an OR or an AND gate with 1 lamp that way it'll delay the signal a bit. http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/guide-logic-gates-order-of-operations-smoke-and-how-to-prevent-it.44020/ Try adding it before the OR gate before either lamp it won't matter...
  20. Moh.M@gdy

Password protected house door

Well a build like this would be used in an Adventure map so maybe you could not give the player recall potion or magic mirror. Maybe I can make it so that the trap door will remain open as long as someone is standing in password box so that if someone uses ROD or magic mirror it'll go back to...
Back
Top Bottom