Search results for query: *

1. Audrina2k

tModLoader Assorted Crazy Things; A Mod Full of Crazy Things

Yes!! You are updating??? I hope this, AFKpets, Pinky's mod, Enigma, and YoshiIsland/chao mod GRealm, and Fabu's mod update.
  2. Audrina2k

Hey, You okay? haven't seen you for awhile!!!

Hey, You okay? haven't seen you for awhile!!!
  3. Audrina2k

tModLoader Various Weathers

Thank you!! I happened to see the event about two hours after seeing your post.
  4. Audrina2k

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

You would have had to have not updated.
  5. Audrina2k

I thought for sure it was this mod. on cheat sheet, there are mimics that spawn and it just says "event." Whatever mod it is, it's not this one. Okay.
  6. Audrina2k

when do the mimic chests spawn? What event?
  7. Audrina2k

lol, yeah, he writes tech reports all day after building his systems so he tends to write like that. Thank you!! I also have it on my favorite legging pajamas. :p
  8. Audrina2k

My husband wanted me to post this. I have no idea how to help with this, so any questions, keep in mind I do NOT know any fixes. He does, but he barely plays the game. . He spent a few hours until he read NKSHV's post, and he was so appreciative he posted the following...
  9. Audrina2k

I love Yuyutsu's mods a TON. I just downloaded this for the first time and I got the weather event that made me stagger and lag. I'm attempting to reload and I really hope that it's playable because I'm going to be so disappointed if I can't use it.
  10. Audrina2k

tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

I'll go there if you'd like. Be there in a sec. *Also, due to my discord not letting me use my normal account, I MIGHT not be able to post there. I'll do so, though, by the end of tonight. Not opening means it's simply not toggling the checklist. No matter how many times I bind the keys or...
  11. Audrina2k

Interesting. I don't have an error, it's just simply not opening. Only mod I updated. Thanks, Jopo. I don't understand what's going on. is it safe to update tmod? I mean, are there significant errors *11.6 I mean.
  12. Audrina2k

I updated AFK pets and it very suddenly stopped working for me as well.
  13. Audrina2k

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

download cheat sheet, look at the presents in the items section. it's says "Open to activate Christmas." Since doing that, I've had Christmas on.
  14. Audrina2k

tModLoader Universe Of Bows Mod

You're doing a great job. I like how you keep it balanced, too. I love all of the new additions. GREAT mod.
  15. Audrina2k

OOOOH!!!!! You. Rock. Replying again to say I was so excited I forgot to say thank you as well. THANK YOU!!!
  16. Audrina2k

Nice, Satchel! Everything is appreciated as usual!
  17. Audrina2k

tModLoader Expeditions Mod - Modular Quest System

What are the steps to take to get the quest to kill the nurse? I've only been able to get that on the board once and I have no idea how I did it.
  18. Audrina2k

Have a weapon request

I thought it would be better as a PM is all. I'm not sure of the rules, but sure, it's like the meowmere but with dogs. hopefully someone can implement something like that.
  19. Audrina2k

you're welcome. I'm willing to even pay someone to make me a sword because I want the idea implemented so much. bow would be even neater in my opinion.
  20. Audrina2k

I understand kitties are a huge thing, but why in the heck can't there be a dogmere bow or even sword? Like, pugs or even chihuahuas or yorkies.
Back
Top Bottom