Search results for query: *

• Users: Audrina2k
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Audrina2k

Have a weapon request

Just an idea for one if it's not in another mod already. Please PM me if any one can do this.
  2. Audrina2k

How to set up bubbles with liquid?

I just need to know if any one has a guide or can tell me how to have bubbles retain liquid after exiting. At the moment I have a station set up for alchemy with three bubbles with only two filled with water/honey. I have buckets to refill them, but I'm tired of the honey falling at game save...
  3. Audrina2k

Mod that add events?

Like the title says, I'm looking for any mods that add events. I'm not talking about the greats, like GRealm or Spirit (:( ) even a newer mod like Pinky's mod. Any thing besides those mods. There are so many on the browser that don't really add much of a description. *If this is the wrong forum...
  4. Audrina2k

artificial biome question

Wasn't sure where to post this, but figured here would be safest. I have a map I like, and it took me- literally- 20 creations/deletes to get this, so I don't really want to start over. I make an artificial jungle biome near my home base. I like to leave one side forest for butterflies and...
  5. Audrina2k

Someone just tried to steal my dog!!!!

My niece was walking my little four pound yorkie girl just to get a lemonade, and some woman not only wouldn't take no, I don't need help for an answer. She tried a FEW times to snatch her out of her hands. She had to scream!! Oh, I'm boiling angry. My girl adores women, but now I'm rethinking...
  6. Audrina2k

PC Lost everything

I am looking to get my items back. I had a...very.. nasty virus that went into my bios last night. The only good thing about this is that my husband saved my computer, but he couldn't save all the work I did since 1.3 came out. I have worlds prior that has everything you could possibly want, and...
  7. Audrina2k

IS it instanced or not?

checked the forums and the change-logs. I've had instanced loot today off my world, but not on my world. Talking to people gives conflicting responses, so, I'm coming on to the forums to have it confirmed completely. I can understand missing those bags if I never knew. Perhaps the change logs...
  8. Audrina2k

PC Pink blocks

Please name what you'd like, and I'll see if I have it.
  9. Audrina2k

Fishing outfit quest numbers changed?

I have purposely kept away from reading every detail of the changelog; I really want to be surprised with most of this. I did go on to wiki, but it keeps telling me first piece is at 10th. I saw comments that say it's supposed to start at 25th, yet the wiki clearly states 10th. This is the...
  10. Audrina2k

HA!

Ice Golem, I busted out a Yo-Yo on YO (ahem). How do you like me NOW? BAM! Right on your head.
  11. Audrina2k

fire blossom seeds

Yes; I get they bloom in the evening, so do I just cut them down in the underworld at full bloom to get the seeds? Thank you!
  12. Audrina2k

Question?

Alright. I have Terraria on every platform I own. 360, Ipad, PC, PlayStation 4, and vita. Now, the Ipad looks AWESOME!! I'm a pet lover, and I love the holiday goodies, too. They always seem to have that happening. It's just... I happen to prefer playing on the PC with everything. Even when I...
  13. Audrina2k

Honey fishing

I have a honey generator that I fish in above ground, however, now I'm reading that you CAN'T fish for honey fins above ground. I've been doing it for awhile, though. Now I'm confused. I started a new world, and wasn't able to catch honey in the hive biome, so, I made one above ground with no...
  14. Audrina2k

Introduction

I've been a long time lurker on the other site and just now becoming involved in this one. Wanted to introduce myself. I'm Jen. My age is listed, lol. Steam profile is Audrina I've listed my interests in my profile. However, I should expound on that a bit. Games besides Terraria that I...
  15. Audrina2k

how do I play my vanilla world?

After adding tApi and tconfig? Thank you!
  16. Audrina2k

Now questions about Palm trees

I have a screenshot. Keep in mind that just got finished altering it from how it was before. I always do a tree garden with my regular gardening when I build a new home base. Before I did this, I had a platform underneath the second row of Palm trees. Both strips were planted at the exact same...
  17. Audrina2k

Mushrooms (regular)

Should I put brick, etc under each grass strip on my farm, or should I let the vines grow wild? I'm trying to get as many mushrooms as possible.
  18. Audrina2k

Halloween update?

I'm still trying to get used to these forums. I love this site a lot so I'm not complaining. If this is in the wrong forum, please let me know. That being said my reason for posting is- this is the time Halloween is up, right? I played for almost an hour today and no goodie bag drop. I'm...
Back
Top Bottom