Search results for query: *

• Users: Narwhal
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Narwhal

Game Mechanics Better Reforges

The goblin tinkerer, while completely relying on RNG, can feel like a big jerk sometimes. Most Terrarians can be found at least once screaming at their screen about getting "3 Awfuls in a row". And yeah, that actually is really annoying, but not really something that needs to be fixed (because...
  2. Narwhal

Weapons & Equip Pet Treats

Hi Everyone! Pets are a unique type of entity in Terraria in that they don't actually do anything (except the few that provide light), and are just there for company/endearment. I'm all for them being all cute and stuff, but I think there should be something more to them. And that's where Pet...
  3. Narwhal

Weapons & Equip Class-Based Mounts

Hi Everyone! Isn't it frustrating how you CAN'T ATTACK FROM MOUNTS? Well, I think that's just because they're meant for summoners. Think about it: Summon all your sharknadoes and then hop on a reindeer? But anyway, Class-Based Mounts have already probably been suggested, but here are my...
  4. Narwhal

Story The Legend of the Terra Blade

Hi everyone! I've never written a fanfiction before. I think that's what this is? But although I've never written a fanfiction, I've written tons of other things that, considering these rules, would be taken down within 2 seconds. I'm going to post this story by the chapter, and try to get one...
  5. Narwhal

Hi...

I'm Narhwal now, on Terrariaonline I had some pretty good stuff :P For instance I had a fanfiction that was my main thing, so I guess I'll be transferring it here... You guys should make it so that you can link accounts with an old terrariaonline account. That way we have all of our stuff, but...
Back
Top Bottom