Search results for query: *

• Users: InvalidOS
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. InvalidOS

Weapons & Equip Glass Eye vanity accessory, allowing dyes to be applied to the player's eyes

If you can apply dyes to the player's hair with the Familiar Wig, it would be cool if you could do something similar with the player's eyes. So I thought of this accessory idea. It wouldn't change the player's appearance at all unless it's dyed, in which case the player's eye would appear to be...
  2. InvalidOS

Working as Designed Textures in texture packs larger than the default do not get displayed

Many spriters in Discord servers I'm in have complained about this. Even if this is intended, pretty much anyone who makes texture packs will rejoice if this is removed. Assuming this is a bug, though, it’s extremely strange, and affects every platform as far as I'm aware.
  3. InvalidOS

PC Eyelid layer seems incapable of rotating clockwise?

My player was squinting in a blizzard, and while moving right, it looked like the eyelid didn’t rotate with the rest of the player. It might just be me though.
  4. InvalidOS

Sprites Sprite for the Eye of the Golem when equipped

That is all. Just a sprite for the Eye of the Golem.
  5. InvalidOS

A way for people to make mods more easily, for tModLoader.

I just want to suggest that someone should make a program that essentially generates c# source code for a mod. In the program, the player can use a GUI to configure their mod and assets, and add custom c# code to wherever for more advanced modding. The goal is to make it easier for those who...
  6. InvalidOS

Other New NPC Quotes

Guide (After Moon Lord is defeated): I'm going to enjoy my relaxation time. Build me a house on the beach... Mechanic (When Cyborg is settled in a house): [Cyborg's name] once fell in some water. He was thankful I was with him. Dye Trader: When life gives you lemons, you dye them bright purple...
  7. InvalidOS

Weapons & Equip Post-Plantera armor and accessories from the Corruption and Crimson

Thread Update 1.0.1: Stat rebalancing, section removed. The Corruption, Crimson, and Hallow don't serve much of a purpose after beating Plantera, other than getting Key Molds. So I decided to maybe give the Corruption and Crimson a little more use. I did this by giving them armor and...
  8. InvalidOS

Pixel Art Pokecreeper's Sprites

Yeah, just wanted to show some sprites...well, here I am! No sprites that I have uploaded previously are on here, so look for those! Terraria Sprites This was made for the Spirit Mod. I only designed the wings. TCF Sprites These are sprites of my character in the style of the TCF emotes...
  9. InvalidOS

Console Height Issue.

A Terraria console player is 5m tall. That is huge. He should only be half a block tall.
  10. InvalidOS

NPCs & Enemies The Fallen Souls of the World Evils

Lore: Corruption *COLOR BARS* Anyways, so here is where we start. LORE: Now for the actual enemy itself: Corrupted soul: 1,000 HP [1,500 IN EXPERT] 10 Defence 20% KB Resistance [30% IN EXPERT] Modified Caster AI Drops: Cursed Flame 5-20 100% Rotten Chunk 1-3 50% Corrupted Soul (Item) 1...
  11. InvalidOS

Sprites The Hell Armor, bringing your extra Pre-Hardmode materials to use! [recipies in poll]

Lore You can most likely tell there are 3 different types of helmets. It is an ore armor, so what do you expect? sorry about that one hole in the sprites, idk how that got there
  12. InvalidOS

WIP Lamia OCD

I want a comic of this, so I would be happy if someone could make that. :) 2 Lamias are having a friendly conversation. Then, a male player walks over. "Whatchu talking about?" He asks, as if he wanted to date the Lamias. "None of YOUR business!" The Lamias say in sync. Then they kill the...
  13. InvalidOS

Items Magic Yoyos

They're Yoyos, of course! I need a sprite. But they deals melee contact damage, and magic damage with a secondary attack. There are 4 of these. Gastropod 50 melee damage 45 magic damage Uses 3 mana 5 Use Time 10 Knockback Infinite Hold Time Reach: 35 Crafted with 15 Souls of Light, 20 gel, 30...
  14. InvalidOS

NPCs & Enemies Lamia Changes

This is minor, but needed. Just saying!
  15. InvalidOS

Weapons & Equip More Multi-Class Armors

*SPRITES NEEDED*
  16. InvalidOS

Items Vanity Ideas

Good thread? Please? (I tried making my own sprites. They were bad. Sprites would be appreciated.) I just came up with these, and I want to see them in the actual game, of course! So, I'll stop my rambling here.
  17. InvalidOS

Items Just Ideas I thought of for items...

(Please let this be good.) Anyways, I just came up with some cool ideas for items while watching YouTube. I just want to start this, so I will. Anyways, the first item, War Paint, is made with dye at a crafting table. You will get a generic design when applied normally, however the Stylist can...
  18. InvalidOS

Sprites Needed!

So, I need a sprite for an item, and a sprite for the Soul Scythe that can't get Re-Logic into copyright battles. Anyone willing to help? Item in need of sprite: Old Soul Scythe:
  19. InvalidOS

Game Mechanics The Apocalypse: An Endgame Event

The Apocalypse is an event that happens directly after beating The Moon Lord, but only the first time. So, it begins with the message: "The Apocalypse has begun..." And then, madness ensues. The NPCs blame you for this, and as Corruption, Crimson, Underworld, and Dungeon Enemies spawn, the NPCs...
Back
Top Bottom