Search results for query: *

1. J

tModLoader Multi Lure Accessories

downloads broke
  2. J

tModLoader Nightmares Unleashed! Throwing weapons, bosses, minibosses, items, and more to come!

Yo! I was searching around for how to spawn the graspe(r?) boss spreadsheet tells me i need a ichor gland, is it a drop off of something in the corruption or do i need a crimson world?
  3. J

tModLoader Class Based RPG Mod

only vanilla bosses.
  4. J

PC Mod Request: Disable random Boss spawns

Hey! Do you have fargos mutant mod? You might've turned on masochist mode which increased spawn rate of prehardmode bosses by aprox. 100million. Capture the mutant and use his item to turn it off.
  5. J

tModLoader Too much items in NPC shop from mods, can't see all of them

I also have this issue. I think it would be nice if a mod creator would make a page/scrolling system for npcs. My dryad only has one slot left and I just entered hardmode. I am worried about this.
  6. J

tModLoader Elements Awoken

Is it a bug that the prisim glow (a seemingly post moonlord weapon) can be dropped pre eye from any monster? it seems really unbalanced.
  7. J

tModLoader Nightmares Unleashed! Throwing weapons, bosses, minibosses, items, and more to come!

Hey I noticed you're fairly active in trying bug fixing and balancing. I thought I'd throw my 2 cents in. (I play your mod with my friend in a 2 person server and are currently fighting the eater of worlds. We have a lot of difficulty mods enabled so we probably are actually 20-30 hours in )...
  8. J

tModLoader Enemy Affixes

No. There is not.
  9. J

tModLoader Enemy Affixes

I can confirm I encountered these bugs on my server
  10. J

tModLoader Enemy Affixes

I have also had this issue, it seems they will also reappear after a while.
  11. J

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

Hey man, my friend and I have been playing modded terraria with about 30 mods (runs surprisingly well) and when we realized we were missing all of the new content from vanilla terraria we opted to keep this mod instead because of the cool diversity in enemies. Now there are no (foreseeable)...
  12. J

tModLoader Even More Modifiers

cursed weapon
  13. J

tModLoader Cheeze's Content Pack

conditions for martian trader npc?
  14. J

tModLoader Ersion - Starting

it would compromise his world
  15. J

tModLoader Epicness mod Remastered

I do not frequent this forum often, dose the creator respond?
  16. J

tModLoader Even More Modifiers

Hi, me and my friend were playing with your mod. Whenever we drop items on the ground the modifiers change, almost everytime. To fix this we put them in chests and traded that way, however when doing this we discovered that leaving a modified item in a chest causes it to lose ALL modifiers. is...
  17. J

tModLoader Epicness mod Remastered

Hey, I just started using your mod! Its great, other than the spawnrate of red goblins. As soon as I added this mod they began to seemingly cancel out other spawns at night and kinda ruin the other spawnrates. Is this a bug, or is there a way we can change their spawnrate. I am on multiplayer...
  18. J

tModLoader Ersion - Starting

eta?
  19. J

alright thanks alot! I just loaded it, saw a tyranoid and got a hit of nostalgia.
  20. J

Hi Cheeze, I really like your mod (its a shame i have to deactivate prefixes for a little bit though). I am having trouble figuring out how you create the weapons from ratchet and clank, I see the megacorps vendor, is that a shop or a work bench? PS: I have not actualy played with the mod yet...
Back
Top Bottom