Search results for query: *

• Users: Allenb60
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Allenb60

Game Mechanics Crafting for fishing crates

The idea is to remove more of the RNG of fishing for a specific item, which would be possible by making golden crates somewhat interchangeable. Credit goes to @Spectre Guide and also @SnailsAttack for the idea of the crafting recipes to the right of the list below. at = + 4...
  2. Allenb60

Game Mechanics Summoner weapons change

Simple quality of life change for all summoning weapons, left click summons one minion as it does currently, right click summons as many minions as the minion capacity can allow and consumes the required amount of mana to do so.
  3. Allenb60

Items Night Vision Binoculars

A held tool that gives the effect of the night vision helmet and binoculars when held. The materials necessary to craft this item are binoculars and a night vision helmet, it is crafted at a workbench placed next to a chair, similar to goggles. Here is a recolored binoculars sprite, just as an...
  4. Allenb60

Game Mechanics Utility function for idle and active minions

The only use for minions at the moment is for combat, sort of as weapons, but if they did do something while standing around these are some suggestions of what they could do: Hornet - will randomly give the player the honey buff, increasing regeneration, if it is not attacking an enemy Spider...
  5. Allenb60

Game Mechanics Nebula armor set bonus / celestial magnet interaction

Simple idea here, the celestial magnet, emblem, or cuffs would attract buff boosters created by hitting an enemy while wearing the nebula set towards the player the same as it would for mana stars. Maybe the celestial cuffs or celestial emblem could require an addition of nebula fragments or...
  6. Allenb60

Game Mechanics Obsidian armor set bonus suggestion

Obsidian can only be mined using a pickaxe with 65% power or more, which requires the player to defeat the Eater of Worlds or Brain of Cthulhu. Chances are the player will get either shadow armor or crimson armor before the obsidian armor because of that, and its defense is lower than the...
  7. Allenb60

Game Mechanics Master Ninja Gear Overhaul suggestions

Personally I think master ninja gear is fine as it is and I will still love it with or without a buff, but I also feel like it's seriously underrated and could use a tweak or two to its arsenal of Ninja themed perks. The changes I would like to see implemented, if any are possible and...
Back
Top Bottom