Search results for query: *

• Users: tilmitt000
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. tilmitt000

PS4 Selling/trading a variety of endgame weapons, armor, accessories and all pets. (also bloodroots)

I have too many items that i don't use anymore, so i want to sell them. Just ask me what you need and what you offer and i'll sell it to you. I have almost every armor, weapon AND accesory in the game. i do have every pre-hardmode armor and the vast majority of end game if not everyone too. i...
  2. tilmitt000

PS3 Want to buy key molds/keys for Crimson, Hallowed or Frozen chests

As the title says, i want Key molds for those biomes OR the weapon its inside them I have lots of platinum, souls (Blight, Sight, Might, Fright, Flight, Light but not Night) or materials Also if you want i change FULL Spectral, Titan and Dragon sets. any question, or offer reply to this thread...
  3. tilmitt000

PS3 Want To Buy 2 broken hero swords

Hello everyone :D THIS IS SERIOUS I want to buy some Broken Hero Swords, (1 or 2) because i want to make a Terra Blade :p Or if you have a terra blade and you want to sell/trade I have lots of platinum, souls (Blight, Sight, Might, Fright, Flight, Light but not Night) or materials Also if you...
Back
Top Bottom