Search results for query: *

1. FrittleBee84

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

This has likely been asked like a bazillion times but is it possible to change mod installation location? My C drive isn't massive and I'd like to move it to the D drive, if possible.
  2. FrittleBee84

tModLoader Licenses - Unlock items as you progress

'Scuse me m8, u got a loisense for that?
  3. FrittleBee84

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Only major change I can see was I went from Madra Rua to Skeleton. (Tried Goblin but welll... the mech bosses dis-agreed with me :X) Edit: I could be wrong but I think I just found a sliiightly humerous bug. I used the Skeleton and I crafted an Optic staff. I then used the Anvil and some gems...
  4. FrittleBee84

Well I've tried the graveyard method and all it does is spawn zombies and skeletons... so that's a bust. And as for bosses? Well 8 Eyes of cthuhlu and a Skeletron Prime and I'm BARELY at 4% on my class exp. My class being only at level 2... Starting to question to EXP rates for the normal RPG...
  5. FrittleBee84

Is there any efficient way to grind for XP? I don't want to have to tediously wait for night time to fight something strong but not broken/OP. (Not doing Jungle Biome!)
  6. FrittleBee84

"Free mode is broken" I'm playing regular RPG though >_>
  7. FrittleBee84

I'm enjoying the mod so far but I have encountered a MASSIVE issue. Why is the Solar Eclipse post-Plantera so difficult? The Nailhead's can 1-shot me and a majority of the other enemies cut me down in barely 3 hits. It's not like I'm using some low-tier armour, Turtle Armour IS the best I can...
  8. FrittleBee84

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

For those struggling with 0.10.1.3, downgrade to 0.10.1.2. I tried that and after about 1-2 minutes the browser loaded. Much quicker.
  9. FrittleBee84

Xbox 360 Hellstone Forge not spawning

I am playing a version of Terraria on the XBox 360 but I am deliberately not updating it (Kinda wanna see what the olden days were like ^_^). According to the achievements I should be able to go as far as the Mechanical Nightmares (Destroyer/Prime/Twins). Right now I have come to a major...
  10. FrittleBee84

1.3.6 Background Preview

I'm loving the new introductions to Terraria but, why is there so many 1.3 based updates? Most of the implemented features could go to 1.4 and it'd still be a fun update. I'm just curious why we are getting a 1.3.6 update when the previous 1.3 updates were already good.
  11. FrittleBee84

I decided to make a cake of the twins in their fleshy state by having both halves of the cake...

I decided to make a cake of the twins in their fleshy state by having both halves of the cake represent both bosses. If you wanna call it Eye of Cthulhu... that also works XD
  12. FrittleBee84

3DS RNG-esus

The frozen key mold has a chance of 1/2500. The Ice-Sickle is just 1/178. For some reason over the nearly 3 hours of constant grinding I can't find ANY ice-sickles and find two key molds. Anyone else been able to find the Ice-Sickle in the 3DS Version of Terraria (old 3DS not the new one) or is...
  13. FrittleBee84

I see you are looking at me... well... I have one thing to say. Hello. =)

I see you are looking at me... well... I have one thing to say. Hello. =)
  14. FrittleBee84

tModLoader Custom Player Sprites Mod

I tried to load this with TMod loader but TML wont recognize it at all. Any suggestions on how to get this to work?
Back
Top Bottom