Search results for query: *

1. TheDisturbedDragon

tModLoader Magic Storage

I think this is on your end... I have way more than 10k gel for example, or stone blocks, but they still appear and can be crafted with. Just checked, my main world has 23k gel. I just use Max Stack Plus (not extra, I think) so that might be your issue.
  2. TheDisturbedDragon

Try to guess the last poster's favorite Terraria boss!

The young duke? IDK I tend to use mainly popular mods. Mine's a boss that can't be fought anymore, Blocked all buffs, armors, and potions, Had ridiculous amounts of AI, And was modded (obviously).
  3. TheDisturbedDragon

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

I've run into an issue - I have a png of a build I want to copy from a friend, but not the world (and can't contact him while he's overseas), but when I try and import it into schematics it just gives a big empty chunk that erases 99% of the blocks in a huge area. The actual build is only like...
  4. TheDisturbedDragon

Help IDing a mod?

I guess nobody else knows either... Oh well, time to reinstall everything after I save my chars :/
  5. TheDisturbedDragon

Help IDing a mod?

I'm not quite sure where this goes, just FYI. One of my mods - not sure which one and I can't just test it like I'd normally do cuz my computer is crap - causes ore to generate in huge masses. I spawned on a titanic chunk of copper, and I've discovered a giant ball of flesh next to the dungeon...
  6. TheDisturbedDragon

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

Yeah, I've had the same thing happen. Really annoying too, when it happens to bosses and you're aiming where their sprite is rather than where THEY are. Not necessarily game-breaking, but annoying enough for me to have to disable this or risk an aneurysm @_@ And yes, I can confirm that it's...
  7. TheDisturbedDragon

tModLoader Calamity Mod

My favorite thing about this mod is the Zerg Potion. Whenever I need money I go onto another, untouched world, plop down a box of hellstone around me, and use a Zerg potion, a Battle Potion, and a War Potion (the last from Reduced Grinding) with a lucky coin equipped and a stardust dragon out...
  8. TheDisturbedDragon

tModLoader Magic Storage

That is what I was trying to get across, yes. Also, while I'm sure wiring would be a part of it, a (possibly) better way to do it would be adding any item that came into contact with the cells occupied by the "hopper" (for lack of a better term). The hopper would have to either be directly or...
  9. TheDisturbedDragon

tModLoader Magic Storage

Oops, I posted that when I was on page 1 :/ Sorry. I didn't think to check. Umm, in other news, I just thought of another possible addition: hoppers. I know item handling isn't optimized for that in terraria, but having something similar to the Luggage mod (which auto-adds items to your...
  10. TheDisturbedDragon

tModLoader Magic Storage

Hey, loving the portable remote storage access! One thing I think you may want to add is a Demon/Crimson altar spoofer for the crafting interface. One of the worst things (IMO) is spawning in a world with no demon alters outside of the Corruption/Crimson (cuz it means early game deaths - a...
  11. TheDisturbedDragon

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

So, I've got another issue with the mod browser... Every time I go to it after starting (or refresh it manually) I get the following message: The game has crashed accessing Web Resources! Sequence contains more than one matching element at...
  12. TheDisturbedDragon

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

So, I'm now running into a bug when opening the mod browser. "The game has crashed accessing web resources!" "Sequence contains more than one matching element at System.Linq.Enumerable.SingleOrDefault[TSource](1Enumerable`1 Source, Func`2 predicate) at...
  13. TheDisturbedDragon

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Glad to hear it. Waiting on starting my mega-modded series til this baby is updated, can't have a mega-modded run without the first mod I ever used :)
  14. TheDisturbedDragon

tModLoader ZoaklenMod

Welp, here's hoping the mod gets migrated soon (meant in a supportive way, not pushy :p). I really want my mana tear back for my Calamity Revengeance mage playthrough.
  15. TheDisturbedDragon

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

Yeah, I think so. I know they can have the splitter effect, I created a statue-and-trap farm for mimics and was very surprised when I got items from a splitter creating two valid lootable mimics.
  16. TheDisturbedDragon

tModLoader Antisocial - Enables all social accessory slots

I agree, I enjoyed being able to double up on set bonuses and armor, especially for Calamity Revengeance mode. Please either release another version or (more likely) make an option in the config file to enable/disable armor doubling! I actually mostly used it so I could keep a set bonus while...
  17. TheDisturbedDragon

tModLoader Magic Storage

That's good to know, though now I'm wondering if a stack-uncapper mod also applies to the stacks in the chest...? Could be a workable exploit in there. As for the /dev/null, I get that we could just have the portable storage, but I'd rather have a way to just auto-delete items once I have...
  18. TheDisturbedDragon

tModLoader Magic Storage

I apologize if this has been asked before (I couldn't find it at least). Is the item limit of a storage unit actually items, stacks, or something else? Some background: I have a mega-modded world that I've been playing for a while on my other computer (my laptop which has this installed is a...
  19. TheDisturbedDragon

tModLoader Negadium - Mharadium & Negativity

Looking forward to these. I know how hard it is to get motivated when your initial ideas are larger than life (though my experience is more writing and deadlines than code XP).
  20. TheDisturbedDragon

tModLoader ZoaklenMod

I've recently confirmed that this mod ISNT at fault (deleted it, started terraria, still getting shat on by "program has stopped responding" messages). I just posted about it in the main tmodloader thread.
Back
Top Bottom