Search results for query: *

1. GregariousJB

Maps Simple, efficient, and clean TEdit Schematics - Arenas, Crafting Areas, and Housing

Wrong thread 🙂 Try asking here: Tool - TEdit - Terraria Map Editor
  2. GregariousJB

Maps Simple, efficient, and clean TEdit Schematics - Arenas, Crafting Areas, and Housing

Wow, email notifications are finally working again for watched threads. Had no idea anyone was posting replies in here. The attachments at the bottom of the post are what you want. The .TEDIT files are schematics used by the TEDIT mapping program on Github. Although, I haven't tested these in 4...
  3. GregariousJB

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Then use Cheat Sheet to teleport back or spawn in the remote storage item so you don't need to kill Moon Lord, or use Luiafk's Recall potion to recall with C and then back with J. Your choices are abundant.
  4. GregariousJB

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/magic-storage.56294/
  5. GregariousJB

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Check your Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader folder. I think the HEROsModDatabase.json file has ban data for each player.
  6. GregariousJB

Are there any Healer items that home in on friendly players? Trying to hit my jumping, running, dodging, flying teammates with Healing Bolts of Slowness And High Mana is more challenging than just focusing the boss. So far only the Divine Lotus does this, but it gets destroyed easily, builds up...
  7. GregariousJB

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Adding the "Teleport to Players" permission in Group Management does not enable it for other players in the Default group even though it's getting added to the json file. Other permissions are getting enabled/disabled fine such as Fly Camera. Everything else is working so far. Love how clean and...
  8. GregariousJB

PC Looking for some people down to do Thorium.

Mind if I tag along? I've been wanting to try playing as a Healer but it doesn't work without teammates. Are we using the Discord link in your profile?
  9. GregariousJB

Please help test this server

I connected fine from east coast USA. I left right after jumping and running around a few seconds but it didn't seem laggy.
  10. GregariousJB

The "Edit" function doesn't seem to be working when I press "More Options" in an attempt to edit attachments, so I guess I need to double-post. The arena_hearts.zip posted above works fine but it does not contain the small honey pool seen in my screenshot. This can easily be replicated by...
  11. GregariousJB

Maps Tedit Schematics

Agreed. I was hoping to find more schematics. I ended up posting my own.
  12. GregariousJB

pre-hardmode_starter_house.zip: arena_crimson.zip: Additional arenas based on the above design - arena_hallow.zip: arena_jungle.zip: arena_temple.zip: arena_lunarevent.zip: And last, but not least... arena_hearts.zip: Required: Heartreach Potion Extremely Recommended...
  13. GregariousJB

My Server IP

lol.. you're missing a few numbers.
  14. GregariousJB

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I've had 2 worlds get corrupted on me in the past 3 days. "Load failed! No backup found" is the resulting error. Both times it happened a few hours into brand new games. Windows 7 64bit tModLoader 0.10.1.3 Terraria 1.3.5.2 Mods: BossChecklist CheatSheet EasierBossLoot...
  15. GregariousJB

Universal, efficient, heart-statue-wired arena

The Arena: The wiring and dimensions (I'm using 1-second timers): The Moon Lord's hands on the outside of the box: The Moon Lord half-dead with me at full health (0 health potions used). Also note his head eye's beam attack doesn't ever touch me: Aaaand dead: I actually forgot...
  16. GregariousJB

NPCs & Enemies Too Many Martian Saucers

+1 They literally spawn one after the other, so all my time is spent killing them instead of the other mobs. The spawn rate needs to be nerfed badly.
Back
Top Bottom