Search results for query: *

1. LT.Neko

Xbox One WTB: Neptune’s Shell

^-^ I need dis eventually I’m willing to trade any of the following(only one pick wisely cx Or recommend something I may have): (name a amount)Platinum/1x Wild Nezar/(name a amount)Truffle Worms Thank Chu ^•^ @LT Smith Neko
  2. LT.Neko

Xbox One WTB Nazar

Just tell me how much it would cost, or what it costs Ill most likely buy it either way. :3 Im just going to throw up some random values to peek up some of your interests how about 400 platinum, or maybe 300x Truffle Worms? ^.^
  3. LT.Neko

PS4 Selling coin gun (rarest drop)

Yet I have 5 slime staffs and 2 coin guns, yet no nymph banner since its low spawnrate as well as the drop rng. Collectors, dummy.
  4. LT.Neko

Xbox One Crash to dashboard on joining games

Be careful when joining online games sometimes it might corrupt your own worlds. :3
  5. LT.Neko

Xbox 360 My fish wont spawn

Zephyr fish?
  6. LT.Neko

Console What is your most disliked enemy in the game?

I can only think of two enemies that I dislike, of coarse Wyvern since building,blah blah blah. The only other enemy I think I could think of is Ichor sticker since well they have pretty damn good aim bot. ;P
  7. LT.Neko

Xbox 360 Purification of my world

The best way to stop the corruption/crimson/hallow is simply cut it off from the area's you don't want infected, like a hellevator stopping it. :3 do that and while your cleasing the infected area's, your world maylook like swiss cheese i the end, but it's the bestway to go about it. lol
  8. LT.Neko

Xbox 360 Xbl gamertags

@LT Smith Neko, is my GT im bored n' willing to help others with they're worlds. ^.^ Don't be afraid to message me im on a lot and add me if ya like.
  9. LT.Neko

Xbox One Selling Truffle Worms! ^.^

Still have alot more if anyone wants em<3
  10. LT.Neko

PS4 Selling coin gun (rarest drop)

Wouldn't say it's the rarest drop, tbh. :3 It's up there for consoles on the rarity scale, but the nymph banner is in first, that would be maybe 2nd?
  11. LT.Neko

Xbox One WTB Dynasty wood<3

A user message me for em already(wood n' celestial), if that was you thank you if not, sorry for wasting your time. ^.^
  12. LT.Neko

Xbox One WTB 2x Celestial Magnets

Welp look at the summary. ^-^
  13. LT.Neko

Xbox One Slime Staff, Vampire Knives, and lucky coins value?

I mean player value, not selling it to a merchant
  14. LT.Neko

Not sure if I can agree with slime statue one, atleast to some people I know, plus the staff can make you 2 plat in less than like 2minutes... :p As long as you know how n' have the items for it.
  15. LT.Neko

Since well I have quite a few of them and I personally use one since its great for making a lot of currency, how much would you say it's worth per staff? :p I want to have a set value for em in my shop, same with the other items. :3
  16. LT.Neko

Xbox One WTB Dynasty wood<3

Im not so lucky when it comes to the traveling merchant anymore and I wish to finish building my house completely so I ask you peeps. So if you have alot just lying aroud ill give you 10 plat for just a stack, since well ive had alot of it just sitting around from trades and farming so... lol :3
  17. LT.Neko

Xbox One Selling Godly North Pole

Message me, GT's in the truffle worm thread. :3
  18. LT.Neko

Xbox One Selling Truffle Worms! ^.^

Yeah sound alright, msg me on xbox @LT Smith Neko ^-^
  19. LT.Neko

Xbox One Game crashes due to events in certain area's

I did a big world just to make sure I could test to see if it is only my big world or not. ^.^ I don't mind I just want it to be fixed eventually. :3
  20. LT.Neko

Xbox One Game crashes due to events in certain area's

I have reproduced the crash on a newly made world as well. ^-^ So I can confirm it's due to the way they're spawning.Didn't crash when I first flattened out the battleground, but once I put in the lava, created a platform for the enemies and one for me. They started to spawn on the platform as...
Back
Top Bottom