Search results for query: *

• Users: LT.Neko
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. LT.Neko

Xbox One WTB: Neptune’s Shell

^-^ I need dis eventually I’m willing to trade any of the following(only one pick wisely cx Or recommend something I may have): (name a amount)Platinum/1x Wild Nezar/(name a amount)Truffle Worms Thank Chu ^•^ @LT Smith Neko
  2. LT.Neko

Xbox One WTB Nazar

Just tell me how much it would cost, or what it costs Ill most likely buy it either way. :3 Im just going to throw up some random values to peek up some of your interests how about 400 platinum, or maybe 300x Truffle Worms? ^.^
  3. LT.Neko

Xbox One WTB 2x Celestial Magnets

Welp look at the summary. ^-^
  4. LT.Neko

Xbox One Slime Staff, Vampire Knives, and lucky coins value?

Since well I have quite a few of them and I personally use one since its great for making a lot of currency, how much would you say it's worth per staff? :p I want to have a set value for em in my shop, same with the other items. :3
  5. LT.Neko

Xbox One WTB Dynasty wood<3

Im not so lucky when it comes to the traveling merchant anymore and I wish to finish building my house completely so I ask you peeps. So if you have alot just lying aroud ill give you 10 plat for just a stack, since well ive had alot of it just sitting around from trades and farming so... lol :3
  6. LT.Neko

Xbox One WTB, Unlucky Yarn

Just say things your willing to sell that for and ill think about it. :3
  7. LT.Neko

Xbox One Selling Godly North Pole

If you have a blizzard staff I would gladly take that trade, but if you don't have that say your offers anyway. :3
  8. LT.Neko

Xbox One Neko's, little shop front

Neko's Store~ Current status: In-Active Simple list of things I have that you may want. :3 Selling Vampire Knives, say your offers (4x in Stock) Selling Lucky Coins, say your offers (1x in Stock) Selling Spectre Sets, say your offers Selling Slime Staffs, say your offers (5x in stock) Selling...
  9. LT.Neko

Xbox One Selling Truffle Worms! ^.^

I have a lot of them and willing to trade them if you need them! ^.^ Just say your trade and i'll tell you if it's worth that amount of them, then we can do our little transacton. :3
  10. LT.Neko

Xbox One Game crashes due to events in certain area's

It seems if you build your arena near the edge/ocean biome, you're game will crash when you get to about wave 2-4 in the two events on xbox one. Please fix this in the near future it will be a great help, since re-building an arena over kinda sucks... :P
Back
Top Bottom