Search results for query: *

1. c2i39400

tModLoader [WIP] DMode Mod

I choose option 2. It also looks easier to implement than option 1.
  2. c2i39400

Will enemies' level increase after modded boss being defeated?
  3. c2i39400

I think I found a bug.
  4. c2i39400

tModLoader Litho's Armory

Sorry, but Stinger Wand also doesn't have recipe, I didn't notice that when I checked the recipe of Cursed Wand at that time.
  5. c2i39400

tModLoader Litho's Armory

Is there a way to obtain Vile Dart?
  6. c2i39400

Oh, I see that bug is fixed. But the two example I gave, Starbolt is still increasing Strength attribute, and Ice Spike is still increasing Dexterity attribute. I guess this is because they shared the same projectiles that are already in vanilla. Maybe I am wrong. Edit: Also, this update broke...
  7. c2i39400

Some modded magic weapons won't increase mind attribute properly, not sure if this is caused by 64 bit tmodloader though. Example: Elemental Awoken's Starbolt and Ice Spike. Edit: It is caused by 64 bit tmodloader. Edit2: Wait, it is not. And not just magic weapon, some random weapons across...
  8. c2i39400

It still happens when I opened treasure bag, crafted things from Magic Storage's crafting interface and pulled things from Cheat Sheet's item browser.
  9. c2i39400

Glad that it has been fixed! Is this mod currently support modded damage type like symponic in Thorium Mod?
  10. c2i39400

Is it normal for a weapon that has not been crafted to have skill? Edit: It seem have the same skill value as the weapon in 1st hotbar. Edit2: the same skill value as the weapon that the player last used Edit3: When I crafted new weapon, those exist weapons' skill values seem also reset to zero.
  11. c2i39400

The game crashed when I tried to use this mod with Calamity Mod's Revengeance Mode, after hovering mouse over rage bar and then D-Heart item. Here is the crash log. EDIT: The game crashed even when I only used this mod.
  12. c2i39400

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Need help, this happens every time I try to use reveal map Silently Caught Exception: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Terraria.ModLoader.MapLoader.ModMapOption(Int32& mapType, Int32 i, Int32 j) at...
  13. c2i39400

tModLoader Echoes of the Ancients

yes
  14. c2i39400

tModLoader Echoes of the Ancients

The volcanic ore spawns too many
  15. c2i39400

tModLoader Boombastic Mod

Very nice mod:) and the sprites look great
  16. c2i39400

tModLoader [v0.7]GMod:The Grazodia mod! Boss Update!

Is this mod still alive?
  17. c2i39400

tModLoader Mod of Randomness

It seems that the NPC "The Adventurer" is conflict with the one in Spirit mod which has the same name. Edit: Sorry, I remember wrong, it is from Spirit mod.
  18. c2i39400

tModLoader Experience and Classes

When using "Stats Config" to set health to higher value, opener attack's immunity will reset exceeded value to "normal" value, which is 100 + health crystal + life fruit.
  19. c2i39400

tModLoader Stats Config

I found that some debuffs like "On Fire!", their damage (per second) will increase with "GeneralPlayerLifeRegeneration". Is this a bug?
  20. c2i39400

tModLoader [v0.7]GMod:The Grazodia mod! Boss Update!

However, there is only GMod.enbled in the file.
Back
Top Bottom