Search results for query: *

1. P

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

You have to kill a biome goblin in ferrousanguis kingdom.
  2. P

You are exaggerating It is not hard, you just don't have talent Also flippi, Sorry ;_;
  3. P

I asked Khaios and he said ''boulders are not random, they have patterns''
  4. P

Hello, Is the boulders from rope climbing part changing every time you die? or the pattern is...

Hello, Is the boulders from rope climbing part changing every time you die? or the pattern is the same? I think it's not changing because ı counted four boulder and climbed from right side, when I see fourth boulder is coming, ı switched my place and then I get back to the right side
  5. P

I don't think temple of ra was hard, I was able to pass without struggling.I think that's because of my PRO OSU SKILLS (LOL) As for the place of the boulders, If you want to pass, you just have to not die and memorize the boulders way. That's it.
  6. P

Uhmm... You can actually memorize the pattern without struggling, you just have to count and climb from the right side. When every fourth boulder comes you just have to change your position ( only option in here is going to left rope then to the right ) Doors didn't exploded in my game, ı think...
  7. P

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I downloaded 1.3.2.1 ver. My steam version is the newest one and what's GOG ?
  8. P

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Umm ı don't know if ı supposed to ask questions in here but here we go The issue is the items that comes with the mod. Most of them have white frame, when it's in the inventory, in the hotbar and even when ı hold items. Example, Lodestone pickaxe is like a square,there is white frame Even...
Back
Top Bottom