Search results for query: *

1. D

Console Greetings fellow Terrarians!

hello i am playig terraria on ps3, maybe it will work? i will add you on my ps3 k? my psn is dreyerdylan
  2. D

Umm im sorry Mihn, but did i ask u to be in my buisness? I was just trying this out cuz i...

Umm im sorry Mihn, but did i ask u to be in my buisness? I was just trying this out cuz i thaught it was gonna be fun. Stop putting your nose in other peoples buisness, im not being rude or anything but its the truth, and since when are you my mo giving me orders and bossing me around huh? It...
  3. D

IM JUST LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO HELP ME IM NEW AT THIS I REGISTERED ONLY ABOUT % MINUTES AGO SO...

IM JUST LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO HELP ME IM NEW AT THIS I REGISTERED ONLY ABOUT % MINUTES AGO SO WILL ANYONE HELP ME???????????????
  4. D

because it wouldnt let me register if i was under 18 . IM new looking for people to help me...

because it wouldnt let me register if i was under 18 . IM new looking for people to help me defeat the mechanical bosses and more
  5. D

Can you help me in terraria ps3??? my psn is dreyerdylan. thanx

Can you help me in terraria ps3??? my psn is dreyerdylan. thanx
  6. D

My PSN is dreyerdylan please add me im not really 28 actually im 13 and i need help on ps3. Send...

My PSN is dreyerdylan please add me im not really 28 actually im 13 and i need help on ps3. Send me a message if you are interested
  7. D

Looking for people to play terraria with on ps3, im not really 28 im about 13

Looking for people to play terraria with on ps3, im not really 28 im about 13
Back
Top Bottom