Search results for query: *

• Users: Zach_
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Zach_

tModLoader Extreme Terraria - Making the game more challenging in unique and interesting ways.

Hello all! Today I present to you my latest mod for the game, Extreme Terraria! Extreme Terraria is a mod aimed at making the Terraria experience harder in interesting or unique ways. Current feature list: -Enemies have a 1/20 chance to become cursed whenever they spawn. Increasing their...
  2. Zach_

tModLoader CAM (Calamity Addon Mod)

This mod is an addon mod for The Calamity Mod. Content Revengance Disabler - Disables Revengance Mode, duh. Infinite Pouches and Quivers for Calamity Mod Ammo (Not out Yet) - Exactly what you think it is. There are a ton more things planned for the mod, don't worry. Credits @MountainDrew -...
  3. Zach_

tModLoader Echoes of the Ancients

3/15/2021: 1.0 has been released! The forum thread has been heavily downsized because of outdated content and the fact that I do not use TCF anymore, if you are looking for information about the mod you are better off asking on the Discord, where your message is very likely to be seen. Hello...
  4. Zach_

tModLoader Echoes of the Ancients | Spriters and Coders needed!

Please see the new thread here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/wip-echoes-of-the-ancients.51966/ Hello all, I am looking for help for spriting and coding for my mod, Echoes of the Ancients! A content mod full of content ranging from a new Post-Moonlord Boss to a new Earlygame...
  5. Zach_

Alexia The Fisherwoman. | Expert Fisherman/woman Playthrough.

I was bored, so i decided to start an Expert Fishing playthrough. Rules: Any items gotten from wooden, ice, ivy, and golden chests. must be trashed IMMEDIANTLY (with the exception of magic mirror and ice mirror) No mining for ores, ALL bars and ores must be gotten from crates or mob drops...
Back
Top Bottom