Search results for query: *

1. =FFR= Osiris

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

Loving that capes aren't pointless anymore and I cant wait to use the new vanities! Still sad that frost legion wont be getting a unique boss theme or any actual purpose but that's what mods are for I suppose! (yes I know santa exists but hes only there for Christmas time and only sells...
  2. =FFR= Osiris

tModLoader Decimation Mod

This is more of a general announcement to any future commenters and past commenters Building upon what IDG said above, I am not a Modder, This mod is only still alive as i see it to be my duty to deliver the project I promised so many including myself, its entirely built upon Community effort...
  3. =FFR= Osiris

Feel free to join our discord~ Pinned in previous messages
  4. =FFR= Osiris

im working on making a forum logo now to get started on revamping the forum soon
  5. =FFR= Osiris

Hi everyone, Just thought i should make a small progress update! Alot of things have been sprited and resprited as we now have a very talented spriter back on our team, Kooyah! The shrine of the molten one is being reworked We have alot of new ideas, including some new Difficulty+ (though it...
  6. =FFR= Osiris

tModLoader Orion Mod: Throwing Class Expansion

only just got the Ecliptic set, gotta say im loving this mod, makes any playthrough all that more enjoyable because it doesnt change so much of the game that i get lost in content. Keep it up! im playing it with elements awoken and it just fits<3
  7. =FFR= Osiris

Thanks to musicman, this mod now has a proper OST! ^musicmans SoundCloud^ There you can find the current OST We've also recruited Kooyah who has been doing an amazing job giving us new sprites and resprites The release date is unfortunately still unknown but i am happy to say the product is...
  8. =FFR= Osiris

this forum will soon be revamped so that it isn't so embarrassing lol.
  9. =FFR= Osiris

Good news to everyone whos stuck with us this long! Though alot smaller than origionally intended, we have a taste of whats yet to come nearly finished for your first release! This release includes: 3 Bosses 1 Miniboss 1 New structure and a good bit of acessories/weapons The mod goes from...
  10. =FFR= Osiris

https://discord.gg/QhFEnaT
  11. =FFR= Osiris

Were still going but were in desperate need of community assistance Im thinking of commissioning help due to a lack of free assistance
  12. =FFR= Osiris

In search of spriters, coders, and musicians

Hello friends, My names Osiris and i run the Decimation mod We are in need of Spriters and Coders for our mod to really speed up the process of getting out the mod SPRITERS: Will need to make Tilesheets, boss sprites, enemy sprites, accessories, weapons, and armor CODERS: Will need to code...
  13. =FFR= Osiris

tModLoader Mod Spriter for Hire

not sure if your still open or not but i am seeking out a spriter for my mod Namely for bosses and enemies but also for acessories and weapons n such, we have other spriters but none are very active or good at enemies/bosses
  14. =FFR= Osiris

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

my all time favorite mod, seriously keep this up guys! the lab is my new favorite biome and i cant wait for new updates!:dryadgrin:
  15. =FFR= Osiris

Hey Folks! Just an announcement of the current progress! (Please note that the mod is going to be vastly different from its original idea as it has been redesigned but will be very similar) Decimation is in a slow development period yet again, this mod is still not abandoned and we are very...
  16. =FFR= Osiris

Please join our discord server and submit an application (applications are located under #dev-team-info) Join the Decimation Discord Discord Server!
  17. =FFR= Osiris

This mod is still heavily an InDev project, To keep as updated as possible please join our discord, progress is rather slow as not only do i personallly not have much time to tend to it, but we are lacking in skilled spriters and have only one very busy coder, our dev team is hiring though you...
  18. =FFR= Osiris

tModLoader Mod Source Compile Error

I dont have a IonicZip.dll Bump
  19. =FFR= Osiris

Decimation is back in dev baby!

Decimation is back in dev baby!
  20. =FFR= Osiris

Im going to be editing my last post to show progress on the mod, check back regularly for updates on progress
Back
Top Bottom