Search results for query: *

1. Kazeto

tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

Make a cooking book, give some paper to the guide for the recipe for that one, and then put it on the shelf. It will spawn an NPC for what you want.
  2. Kazeto

The same way as with normal biomes, I presume: get enough blocks that are counted as that biome together and you have it.
  3. Kazeto

tModLoader Assorted Mods by Ef

Well, technically that already is a thing: the dirt chest gives you clay, which you can change to silt in it, which you then extractinate. I admit it's not the most convenient of all options but it's a fairly decent one unless you need gems en masse.
  4. Kazeto

Well, that's ... twenty bajilion kinds of weird, since I have the newest tModLoader and I don't see the option to update your mod so one would presume ... I'll reinstall the whole thing from scratch, maybe something got weird and it doesn't recognise that there is an update for some reason...
  5. Kazeto

Well, here are the screenshots I'd promised: I have no idea if the image hosting service I used is good for anything as I generally don't upload image and I'd found that one using Google, but I hope you can see the stuff. I have the newest version of the mod, alongside some other mods...
  6. Kazeto

I didn't think to get one, it didn't seem necessary at the time. Give me a few hours, I'll be playing Terraria with a friend by then and I'll take some screenshots then; I'll add them to this post so as to avoid double-posting unless someone else posts in the meantime.
  7. Kazeto

Erm ... I don't want to be the shaman summoning rain on your parade, Jenosis, but the flour recipes (bread, pie, so on) seem to also be uncraftable, for the same reason those armours are/were.
  8. Kazeto

Well, I will start by saying that I appreciate the response. Going for the individual points, I will say that I didn't know about the recipe for the Jungle Rose, nor about the one in imkSushi's mod, but yeah, that is a good argument for why this isn't really that random. I probably would have...
  9. Kazeto

Um ... hello there. I want to start by saying that I really like those mods of yours, specifically the auto-chest one and to some degree the dart one (that is to say, I like both of them, but I have a very nice bow now and a bajilion of adequate arrows so I didn't really get a chance to...
  10. Kazeto

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

To be fair, though, even if you don't get that stuff from a racoon box you can still get the enemies that come from the event by dropping a dead branch into water. Once, I got a pirate captain from the branch (just one branch, mind you), and after about half a minute I had a bunch of pirates and...
  11. Kazeto

A vampire would probably be more suitable for a race, if you want to use that name. But I guess name isn't of any particular importance as far as the making of classes goes, so whatever.
  12. Kazeto

As Nakano said, the other races are waiting for a rework so they aren't in right now but they aren't deleted. Or, since you were so kind as to say where you are from: Te inne rasy nie są usunięte tylko muszą być przerobione (przynajmniej animacje, możliwe że coś więcej) więc nie można ich...
  13. Kazeto

Because Terraria is a bit idiot-proofed and the tiles are removed so that you wouldn't suffocate. Get a bed, then you'll be able to change the spawn point to something more sensible.
  14. Kazeto

Up to a boss that will tear you into tiny little shreds. I would know, it's happened to me a few times.
  15. Kazeto

I don't know how long you wait before you do that. I do remember, though, that depending on your rig it might take some time for N Terraria to launch the first time you do it (shouldn't be more than a few minutes, though, assuming you don't have an ancient-ish computer).
  16. Kazeto

Unpack the archive into the folder containing Terraria, play. It actually only works with the Steam version, as far as I remember.
  17. Kazeto

Sounds like something weird is going on, then. I have to admit to not having the foggiest if that thing isn't what is interfering.
  18. Kazeto

Actually, probably yes. WinDOS 8 has Windows Defender which is a built-in antivirus that is enabled by default and that might get enabled by certain updates if you do disable it. So, considering that you are “not as experienced in this field” and that actually turning certain things off in...
  19. Kazeto

Check if you have autopause enabled. If yes then that's the reason.
  20. Kazeto

Straight answer: No, and until you see it clearly stated where the download is, it will still be no. Because the download clearly says “Runs on Terraria 1.3.0.8” which is a clear enough answer to anyone who isn't blatantly ignoring it or overlooking it altogether. And no, I'm not trying to be...
Back
Top Bottom