Search results for query: *

1. snarkel

Other Modular Player Customization.

Hello. I understand that the recent Eye for an Eye update is probably the last content update we'll have and that re-logic is moving on to other projects (unless I'm mistaken and there might still be some small updates or something?) But I wanted to toss this out here In case another update...
  2. snarkel

Texture Pack Help

Double checking your texture pack. It seems to be fine...what do you mean not working? Like, its not showing up in the texture pack menu or it isn't replacing the graphic? EDIT: After looking a bit further. It looks like your texture file is two pixels larger than the image you are replacing...
  3. snarkel

Texture Pack Help

Put the images folder into another folder titled "Content"
  4. snarkel

I cant find Hoverboard's glow

It's a flame and not a glow? hmm. Color me surprised.
  5. snarkel

texture packs won't work

Are they in their own folders and not in zip files? Some people dont have their texture packs in folders so you'll need to make a folder for them and then stick everything in the respective folder AND THEN stick the folder into resource packs
  6. snarkel

Looking for low performance texture pack

That probably wont work at all. Texture packs require the images be the exact same dimensions as the image its replacing. And the colors wont really make a difference at all.
  7. snarkel

Is it possible to change sounds in Texture Packs?

It might need to be the same filesize or length. kinda similar to how texture packs require specific dimensions. And if it were to work in texture/resource packs, it might need to be a specific filetype. Like .wav or .mp3 maybe? It'd be nice to get some official word on this. If we have...
  8. snarkel

I assume XNB files are not allowed to upload as texture pack?

There is no way to make the sizes any bigger, they have to be the same unfortunately. And the new texture pack system seems to only take .png
  9. snarkel

Texture Pack display name changes

Considering they are labelled as resource packs internally, i'd imagine you could with a similar method to textures. Just need the right file name and folder structure. Haven't tried it myself though, so i could be mistaken
  10. snarkel

Is it possible to use wave bank files in texture packs?

While i haven't tried it myself, i'd imagine you can. You'd just need to create the same folder structure as textures and have the right filename. Though, i don't know if it would be picky at all about length and whatnot. Someone made a pack that changes a hurt sound so i think *some* sound...
  11. snarkel

I can't find the texture Emerald Minecart

Extra_120 is the Emerald Cart Flamingo Mount is Extra_149
  12. snarkel

Is it possible to change sounds in Texture Packs?

While i haven't tried it myself, i'd imagine you can. You'd just need to create the same folder structure as textures and have the right filename. Though, i don't know if it would be picky at all about length and whatnot. Someone made a pack that changes a hurt sound so i think *some* sound...
  13. snarkel

Terraria wing animations

The one image is probably just the item sprite for the inventory and not the actual hoverboard used for the animation. I'm pretty sure the hoverboard also uses a glow so you will need to find the respective glow sprite and modify it (Looks like it might use multiple. Try glows 41 through 44)...
  14. snarkel

Texture Pack Snarkel's Minipacks

Improved some sprites, and added some new ones. I'm open to any feedback/suggestions.
  15. snarkel

Glad you like it! I'll hopefully have some more changes soon. There are still a few things i want to stick in the pack but i need to get sprites for 'em.
  16. snarkel

Texture Pack Journey's end Graphics overhaul: part 2

This pack is super awesome! I never really realized how much the older bosses stood out among the resprites now. Amazing pack! Are you ever planning on updating any other sprites in the future or would you say this pack is finished?
  17. snarkel

I haven't been terribly active here on the forums but i have been playing a lot of Terraria lately. With official texture pack support added in. I've put together two minipacks that fix minor design nitpicks i had on a few items. The first pack contains various changes and fixes to little...
  18. snarkel

Other Mix and Match character starting clothing

(Hopefully this is the right thread) Mostly what it says on the tin. I think it would be cool if the various starting clothing options you get during character creation could be mixed and matched. Sometimes its hard for me to choose because i like one thing about a set but not the other. Like...
  19. snarkel

very slight minipack request

I would do this myself but i cant even find the textures im looking for, let alone converting and packaging the textures to be used in game. I was wanting to swap around/edit some of the player clothing that you can set during character creation. Specifically, i was wanting to replace the first...
  20. snarkel

Dark's Awesome Texture Packs!

Perhaps someone who has downloaded the old version in the past could re-upload it so that it could be updated?
Back
Top Bottom