Search results for query: *

• Users: snarkel
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. snarkel

Other Modular Player Customization.

Hello. I understand that the recent Eye for an Eye update is probably the last content update we'll have and that re-logic is moving on to other projects (unless I'm mistaken and there might still be some small updates or something?) But I wanted to toss this out here In case another update...
  2. snarkel

Texture Pack Snarkel's Minipacks

I haven't been terribly active here on the forums but i have been playing a lot of Terraria lately. With official texture pack support added in. I've put together two minipacks that fix minor design nitpicks i had on a few items. The first pack contains various changes and fixes to little...
  3. snarkel

Other Mix and Match character starting clothing

(Hopefully this is the right thread) Mostly what it says on the tin. I think it would be cool if the various starting clothing options you get during character creation could be mixed and matched. Sometimes its hard for me to choose because i like one thing about a set but not the other. Like...
  4. snarkel

very slight minipack request

I would do this myself but i cant even find the textures im looking for, let alone converting and packaging the textures to be used in game. I was wanting to swap around/edit some of the player clothing that you can set during character creation. Specifically, i was wanting to replace the first...
  5. snarkel

Items Artificial Blood Sphere and Martian Terrain Scanner. [Summon Blood Moons and Martian Invasions!]

There are so many events in terraria and almost each one has a respective item to summon them, even though they can also appear naturally. The Pirate Invasion has the Pirate Map, Solar Eclipse has the Solar Tablet, etc. The only two events (unless I missed one) that don't have a summon item are...
  6. snarkel

Your luckiest time in terraria.

Simple, have you ever had a time where you were just STUPIDLY lucky? for some example, I was grinding for souls of light and I encountered 4 Tims in like 2 minutes. or when I was fishing for the crystal serpent, when killing the enemies around me I got 6 blessed apples. While both may sound...
  7. snarkel

Weapons & Equip Unique set bonus for cactus armor.

The cactus armor, one of the best armors a fresh character can get right off the bat, albeit it doesn't provide much defense, that small number of defense can save your early life. But I always felt like it needed a different set bonus that made a bit more sense. I mean, the pricks are what make...
  8. snarkel

I found the introduction thread just a minute ago so here is my introduction i guess...

Hello, I am Snarkel. I have been playing terraria since late 1.1 have actually had an account on these forums for a while now but during that time I was just a another lurker, but now I am wanting to be more active on here. (or at least attempt to be) so what better way to introduce myself then...
  9. snarkel

PC Crystal Storm Best Prefix?

Hello, I just had a question about the crystal storm, what is its best modifier/prefix? from my searches the answer was either not stated or outdated. ~thanks
  10. snarkel

PC Collectors Edition Question.

Hello, I was planning on getting the terraria collectors edition but the thing is, I already have a regular copy on steam. is there any way to use the collectors edition on steam or transfer my characters and worlds? ~thanks
  11. snarkel

[TCCL] Alternate Female "Minipack"

This is just a quick pack I put together that is used with TCCL and its to set the female textures to what they where before 1.2 but that's not all. there are also two other files with only contain half the textures to you can mix and match the 1.2 and original textures. Enjoy EDIT: Added...
Back
Top Bottom