Search results for query: *

1. Gainfullterror

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Well dang, I must be very (un)lucky to finally reinstall this on my new computer after a while just to find out that the mod browser was down today. I was worried for a second that I was having some kind of "one hit wonder" problem that only happened to me because of black magic.
  2. Gainfullterror

tModLoader DiscordRP - Rich Presence for Terraria

(for when this mod is back in development) Is there a planned feature to show your held weapon in the discord overlay? A class alone is neat, but a weapon would be way cooler to see. Of course, if that's a yes, then would it also be possible to show modded weapons? or is that a bit too...
  3. Gainfullterror

Disarray Mod

So far, the mod has been amazing. I'm really happy with the work you've put into it. One thing I thought I'd mention however, is this: The Unholy power sword seems to give off a lot of fire particles which last quite a while. I was passively counting up to 20 seconds at least, which kind of...
  4. Gainfullterror

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

No worries, I definitely appreciate the voluntarily-done work! <3
  5. Gainfullterror

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this technically impossible as I created my world before the update?
  6. Gainfullterror

I've run into an issue. Ever since I updated to v1.1.1.1 my world seems be spawning the Reach monsters continuously, even though I'm nowhere near the reach structure. I've tried to make a new world with a new character, and it ended with the same results. I don't know if I'm the only one with...
  7. Gainfullterror

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Don't expect it any time soon.
  8. Gainfullterror

tModLoader Nightmares Unleashed! Throwing weapons, bosses, minibosses, items, and more to come!

It's okay, You're doing this for the community in your free time :D
  9. Gainfullterror

tModLoader Nightmares Unleashed! Throwing weapons, bosses, minibosses, items, and more to come!

I'm using a big list of different mods, Should I hold back on updating for now?
  10. Gainfullterror

Turns out that the Daedalus Stormbow is cmpletely broken... It shredded through the Gimmimick with holy arrows :D
  11. Gainfullterror

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

ONE PUUUUUNCH!!!
  12. Gainfullterror

Expert... Flare serpent... Hopefully a Daedalus Stormbow will work! (Considering it's completely broken in vanilla :P)
  13. Gainfullterror

Ooo a new mount :O Definitely going to collect that!
  14. Gainfullterror

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Am I correct for thinking that it will *probably* take a few months before its fully¹ ported over to TModloader? (¹ = Most/All of the content from the 1.2.4 version and additional content)
  15. Gainfullterror

Are you sure it's this mod causing it? Or are you using a plethora of mods?
  16. Gainfullterror

I Reaaaally need an update to support the latest TModloader ;-; This mod is really nice but it's the only mod that only works with an outdated modloader
  17. Gainfullterror

I'm an idiot.... I've been looking at the wrong mod ;-; SORRY DREAM!!! :confused:
  18. Gainfullterror

I desperately need an update to support the latest version of TModloader ;(
  19. Gainfullterror

You're such a cool developer when it comes to replying & feature work-arounds:D:nursegrin:
  20. Gainfullterror

Could there please be a feature where the range damage will only be shown under a certain condition? I really like the mod but I hate having text walls :/
Back
Top Bottom