Search results for query: *

• Users: Fuzzy_TK
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Fuzzy_TK

Music Pack CrossCode Music Pack

~Link to Workshop~ CrossCode is a retro-inspired 2D Action RPG set in the distant future. CrossCode combines 16-bit SNES-style graphics with butter-smooth physics, a fast-paced combat system, and engaging puzzle mechanics, served with a gripping sci-fi story. Also...
  2. Fuzzy_TK

Music Pack Monster Girl Quest Music Pack

~IT'S ALIVE~ ~Link to Workshop~ -Monster Girl Quest is an eroge series, turn based rpg/visual novel, hailing from Japan, developed by Torotoro Resistance, and translated by Rogue Translator into an English format. Despite being an eroge, it's got a good story and soundtrack, which I found...
  3. Fuzzy_TK

Wavebank Wavebanks not working on 1.4.1.2?

With the new 1.4.1.2 hotfix, it seems that any wavebank that HAS been updated to 1.4.1 won't work anymore. The Vanilla game will be stuck in the loading screen, after the intro plays out, and tModLoader won't even launch. I thought that maybe my wavebank (that i've updated to 1.4.1) was just...
  4. Fuzzy_TK

Wavebank Monster Girl Quest Wavebank

-Monster Girl Quest is an eroge series, turn based rpg/visual novel, hailing from Japan, developed by Torotoro Resistance, and translated by Rogue Translator into an English format. Despite being an eroge, it's got a good story and soundtrack, which I found myself enjoying more than I thought...
  5. Fuzzy_TK

Wavebank Rewrite Music Pack

(Workshop Update) No, I will not include the Forestia Album Hello! This was initially a private Wave Bank (Music pack now), for personal use, but with the release of 1.4, I've decided to Update it and Share it on this forum! This Wavebank contains the soundtrack from Rewrite, a Visual Novel...
Back
Top Bottom