Search results for query: *

1. Coolgum15

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Having an issue where yharon does 1500 damage in normal mode. Didn't have this issue on previous playthroughs, even the revengeance one. I'm quite confused. This is only with contact damage. Fireballs seem to do normal damage. Yharon is not enraged.
  2. Coolgum15

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

I had a very noticeable lag problem while playing even though I was the only one online. I don't know if it's ping (I'm in East Coast DC area) or latency, but it definitely ruined my experience. I have good internet speeds and have no issue playing other online games, so it's not my side.
  3. Coolgum15

The Story of Red Cloud | Dark Souls Mod - tConfig Edition

I am SO HAPPY that this is playable again. Definitely my favorite map/modpack and I can't wait to play it with my friends.
  4. Coolgum15

Random crashes always ending in "Steam Bootstrapper Client not responding"

I have frequent crashes in 1.3 on my desktop, they always end with the error mentioned above, they are random (to my knowledge) as they have been caused while loading a world, saving a world, or just playing the game. The only pattern I have noticed is that it happens after ~30 minutes of...
  5. Coolgum15

This just got on front of Reddit today [img]

This just got on front of Reddit today
  6. Coolgum15

Suweekarts

Thanks for the art, It's so cute :3
  7. Coolgum15

Wait, what time will the update come out? I want to know if I have to wake up early or not.

Wait, what time will the update come out? I want to know if I have to wake up early or not.
  8. Coolgum15

Google Picture war!

"That belongs in a museum."
  9. Coolgum15

Terraria: Otherworld Otherworldly Sights & Sounds

This sounds a LOT like risk of rain (which had a beautiful soundtrack)
  10. Coolgum15

and Bisharp I think you mean Baltimore looters, they set a 12,000,000$ church on fire.

and Bisharp I think you mean Baltimore looters, they set a 12,000,000$ church on fire.
  11. Coolgum15

My peers are worse, I walked in front of someone in a hallway, and they asked me what my problem...

My peers are worse, I walked in front of someone in a hallway, and they asked me what my problem was.
  12. Coolgum15

+1

+1
  13. Coolgum15

PC Pixel Piracy Relaunches Today!

35 cents short..... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  14. Coolgum15

[img] A lovely couple

A lovely couple
  15. Coolgum15

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Where do i find sacred shards? I need them to create hallowed altars
  16. Coolgum15

How many Platinum Coins does your main world have?

I probably have ~1000
  17. Coolgum15

Star Wars: Episode 7 - Teaser Thoughts

I still think the sith's inverted cross lightsaber is clever, doesn't seem effective
  18. Coolgum15

Your channel is pretty nice, but always keep improving ;D

Your channel is pretty nice, but always keep improving ;D
Back
Top Bottom