Search results for query: *

• Users: Murphmario
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Murphmario

Other Let us resize NPC and Item Textures

We could do so in older versions of Terraria I'm pretty sure, so why even remove this? I get it for blocks and whatnot, but for other things it limits room you can use in terms of new sprites.
  2. Murphmario

Other If there's ever a Terraria 2, implement features from Terraria: Otherworld into it

Self-explanatory. It'd be a shame for the things that were thought up for Otherworld to be permanently gone forever. Yes, I know about the soundtrack thing, but that's about it. Would be nice to see literally everything else.
  3. Murphmario

TCF Suggestion Find a way to bring back Social Groups, or a proper replacement for Social Groups

I get why Social Groups were removed in the first place, but honestly TCF (especially the RP section) hasn't been the same ever since they got removed. I'm pretty sure an addon exists out there to function like Social Groups formerly did; I'd be pretty happy if that was added onto TCF.
  4. Murphmario

TCF Suggestion Add Straight Face (-_-) as a reaction

Sometimes I just want to react to something I disagree with, but :mad: is a bit too angry for my liking. Which is why I say that -_- should be added as a reaction. That is all.
  5. Murphmario

OOC Terraswapped

A bunch of people from various realms get bored, and are searching for adventure. That is, until one day, where they learn of the "Terraria Project", an experiment to make an entire realm based on some sort of sandbox game. After everyone arrives at the testing facilities and the realm...
  6. Murphmario

Ask Murphmario Anything!

Late to the trend, but I'm deciding to start an AMA cause I don't have much else to do. Feel free to ask what you want.
  7. Murphmario

OOC The Eternal Crystals

THREAD IS WIP. Requesting Feedback! ((Note that for now, the apps aren't a nessesity. Why? Because I'm too lazy to go and approve everything.)) Also I might add the need for every player to put in a realm for them to gamemod or a location. The entirety of past and present Earth would...
  8. Murphmario

TCF Suggestion Suggestion: Let us save custom text colors

Self-explanatory. It would help since we wouldn't need to copypaste the color code every time we want to use a custom color.
  9. Murphmario

The "Choose Anyone You Want" Hunger Games Simulator

Hey. Deciding to do this since I'm bored, and also because the last Forum Game I made was a failure. Besides, had this idea for a while, and it was only refueled by a simulator I saw on a Discord server I'm on. And yes, I am aware that there are other HGS threads on this forum, but they're not...
  10. Murphmario

The User-Generated Dungeon Crawler (TUGDC)

Welcome! This is a new forum game that I'm deciding to make that's inspired by the Pit of 100 Trials and a comment someone made on a Discord. Yeah. Putting this in Forum Games for now since I'm not sure if it should go in Forum Roleplays or Forum Games. Please read everything below before...
  11. Murphmario

Microsoft's Captionbot

Captionbot is an AI made by Microsoft that can take a picture of your choosing and determine what it is. It's often pretty wrong, and makes for a laugh sometimes. Here is the link to it: https://www.captionbot.ai/ But honestly, what's the point of this thread? Disscussions? Nah. Post the...
  12. Murphmario

Items Adding in the Unobtainable items

So many people know that there are several items and a few monsters that can't be obtained/can't spawn. This suggestion is to fix this. Note that this is only for items that aren't obtainable in the PC version and currently implemented. Therefore, removed items and items unobtainable on other...
  13. Murphmario

Weapons & Equip Change the Portal Gun

The portal gun. A useful tool, yet it has some inaccuracies. First off, the sound effects. They should be changed to match the sounds the portals and gun made in the portal games. I don't see why this is here! Second off, anything except for placed blocks should travel through portals. This...
  14. Murphmario

NPCs & Enemies Cultist Spawning

So right now, modifying the dungeon is extremely limited on worlds where Golem has been defeated. The reason is that removing the floor or roof of the dungeon entrance makes the Cultists unable to spawn, thus meaning that the Lunar event can't be activated. My solution; make it so Cultists will...
  15. Murphmario

Weapons & Equip Lavabolt

My first suggestion returns for some revenge! Not really, but it's old and needs some updating. Lavabolt: Damage: 35 Magic Damage Fire Rate: Very Fast Knockback: 5 Mana Cost: 20 Velocity: 4.5 Rarity: Depends Shoots a Lavabolt that bounces four times. If it hits a wall after the fifth bounce...
  16. Murphmario

Can't find Craft Cursor

Whenever I start the game after a reset on my computer, it says it can't find the craft cursor sprite. It's a minor bug that is fixed by validating the file in steam, but it is annoying.
  17. Murphmario

Murphmario's sprite giveaway

Because the name "sprite thread" is to generic. This is where I will post my Terraria sprites. Most are edited, but some are original. Keep in mind that sprites not in Terraria style are in a different thread. So lets begin, shall we?
  18. Murphmario

The Video Game Name Randomizer Thread

So, there is a website here that you can use. And I bet you can get some pretty good results. If you do, post them here. The site: http://videogamena.me/ And to start things off, here is this: Luigi's Cookie Inspector Wut
  19. Murphmario

Blocks & Decoration Crimstone Bricks

We have Ebonstone Bricks, but none for Crimstone. So I suggest Crimstone Bricks. They would be crafted the same way Ebonstone Bricks are. Thanks to Qw2 for the sprite! While we are talking about bricks, lower the amount of Ebonstone needed for Demonite Bricks to one. So yeah, pretty simple...
  20. Murphmario

The FAKE Terraria Screenshot Thread

NOTE THAT ALL OF THESE SCREENSHOTS ARE FAKE. NONE OF THESE SCREENSHOTS SHOWCASE UPCOMING SPOILERS OR MODS, ESPECIALLY IF IT CONTAINS CONTENT FROM OTHER GAMES, MOVIES, OR BOOKS. ALSO NOTE THAT ANY RULES MIGHT CHANGE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION. Before this thread begins, I would like to point...
Back
Top Bottom