Search results for query: *

1. Ryushusupercat

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

The arrow behaving incorrectly was from the Money Trough Pet mod, and interestingly, the acid bubbles have ceased to exist as well, although I highly doubt those came from Money Trough Pet. But, problem solved!
  2. Ryushusupercat

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

Could someone help me out, please? What mod is causing acid bubbles to spawn constantly and instagib me without giving me any kind of chance to react? It's extremely annoying when I can't go 5 seconds without dying because the bubbles spawn CONSTANTLY, it's making the game literally unplayable...
  3. Ryushusupercat

tModLoader VapeRPG Alpha v0.3

You're welcome; this mod is amazing, by the way, I can't wait to see where else it goes!
  4. Ryushusupercat

I've tried clicking in the scrollable panel, and it's still not scrolling for me.
  5. Ryushusupercat

The resolution I'm using is 1536x800, windowed
  6. Ryushusupercat

Also, will this mod eventually include support for those who want to play a Thrower/Rogue class? It covers Melee, Magic, Summoner, and Ranged damage, but not Throwing damage.
  7. Ryushusupercat

tModLoader The Split Mod [WIP]

How do you exchange items with Genoshi, exactly? I click on the Exchange option in his dialog box with a valid item in my inventory but nothing happens.
  8. Ryushusupercat

tModLoader Reduced Grinding

Is there a way to turn off the "merchant has reset their shop" messages? it's annoying to have them constantly pop up.
  9. Ryushusupercat

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Does anyone know what's causing this error to pop up? It happens almost every time whenever I exit my world, swap to a different character, and then reload back into the same world; sometimes it even happens when I just reload my mods and try to go into my world.
  10. Ryushusupercat

tModLoader Bags of Holding

Would it be possible to have the Coin Bag function like the piggy bank in that you can buy things while the coins are still stored in the bag?
  11. Ryushusupercat

The two stat selections for the RPG window often refuse to scroll down, making it impossible for me to select (and upgrade) anything below the Vitality and Max Minions stats. I'm not sure if it's just being finicky or if it's an actual bug, because sometimes the scroll wheel does work just fine.
  12. Ryushusupercat

tModLoader spacechase0's Mods

I would like to know as well.
  13. Ryushusupercat

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

That's perfect! And the 64-bit TModloader is working perfectly fine, too; I haven't yet encountered an issue with it. So yay, problem solved!
  14. Ryushusupercat

As long as it's free, I'm down for that; I can't afford to be throwing much cash around at the moment.
  15. Ryushusupercat

That's true; and at least I found a way to open .7z files, too.
  16. Ryushusupercat

The 64 bit Terraria could be worth a shot... I might try that out. EDIT: It just had to be a .7z file, didn't it? -.-
  17. Ryushusupercat

Is anyone else having a problem with this update not working with other mods? I mean, it (sometimes) loads up along with the other mods just fine, but then when i try to load up my world, it tells me the load fails, and there's no backup it'll let me use, either. Then it force-closes and...
  18. Ryushusupercat

tModLoader Nightmares Unleashed! Throwing weapons, bosses, minibosses, items, and more to come!

Calamity not working with NU? That's weird, I've been able to run the two mods together beforehand just fine...it must've have been an update from Calamity that broke the compatibility.
  19. Ryushusupercat

tModLoader Nightmares Unleashed! Throwing weapons, bosses, minibosses, items, and more to come!

Sadly no; it only does this; EDIT: If I knew where to find potential error logs, I'd definitely go and try to grab one.
  20. Ryushusupercat

I grabbed the most recently updated version of this mod and went to reload all mods, as it instructs. It still crashes upon trying to load ZoaklenMod. :c
Back
Top Bottom