Search results for query: *

1. CounterSniped

big chungus

big chungus
  2. CounterSniped

Damn, haven't been here in a while..

Damn, haven't been here in a while..
  3. CounterSniped

:red: yeah, Hollow Knight Voidheart is coming to PS4!

:red: yeah, Hollow Knight Voidheart is coming to PS4!
  4. CounterSniped

tModLoader [Released WIP] The Split Mod!

Where do you get the Poor Unfortunate Soul from?
  5. CounterSniped

tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

@Kalciphoz, if you were to disable the mod, and then reenable it, would you lose your level? Also, if you had items in one of the other inventories, and disabled Kalciphoz, would you lose those items?
  6. CounterSniped

PC Terraria Launch Issue

Whenever I launch Terraria from Steam in fullscreen mode, it always starts at a resolution of 800x600 and resizes itself to 1920x1080, resizing all of my background windows from other apps in the process. Is there any way for it to launch only in 1920x1080?
  7. CounterSniped

tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

Fantastic mod! One issue I have though: it seems that Inspiration Notes are not consumable when using this mod, which they should be consumed like hearts or mana stars. Also, I can't seem to access the Camera Mode when I have this mod.
  8. CounterSniped

Faize's Build Repository

Would you mind adding a world download link? These buildings look juicy!
  9. CounterSniped

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

What does the "Extract" button do? It appears under the Mods, and when I clicked, some text flew by fast, but nothing visibly appeared to happen.
  10. CounterSniped

tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

Is there anyway to toggle off the Calamity death mode boss checks? It really fills up the Checklist with unnecessary clutter.
  11. CounterSniped

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

I've also been having similar problems, as expressed by others above me. When I exited my large world, and entered the Mod Browser, the game proceeded to crash. This did not happen until I had updated this mod.
  12. CounterSniped

tModLoader Spelunker Surge!

Did this mod change the Mushroom biome's music?
  13. CounterSniped

tModLoader Pinky's content pack

This is some good :red:, needs more attention. Pretty decent sprites, and some cool bosses and minibosses (especially like the Biohoppers).
  14. CounterSniped

Disarray Mod

Could you add content to the OP? I kind of want to know what exactly is in the mod before I actually download it.
  15. CounterSniped

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Happy 100 pages!
  16. CounterSniped

tModLoader Calamity Mod

@MountainDrew, just a minor thing, but shouldn't "Foley" in the "Icarus' Foley" be spelled Folly?
  17. CounterSniped

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

@360Chadscope Give the Goblin Summoner a trophy. It deserves to be a proper event boss.
Back
Top Bottom