Search results for query: *

1. F

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

Wow I am surprised I was not banned though lol. at least they have the freedom of speech down lol
  2. F

thats bull, so pc can freely edit their copyright crap but god forbid we use the same modding tool posted on here, to mod YOUR damn game for OUR :red:ing consoles? like i give two :red:s. see ya. (i know this will get removed and i probbably banned, frankly new account on a fresh IP is easy...
  3. F

How to put PC maps on to XBOX 360 (upload to xbox 1)?

I know it can be done because there are a few all items maps out there. those ones usually work but I cannot figure out how to get other custom maps to work on the 360 does anyone else know>? I know if you use older maps they should be fine but none show up on the console when I use horizon to...
  4. F

yeah me either
  5. F

THANK YOU
  6. F

i did, hell i keep getting file format errors even trying to open fresh new version maps for PC on curse??
  7. F

then how did the people make the all items maps for xbox 360? there was a way but not sure how to change it?
  8. F

I cannot get it to load xbox 360 maps??
  9. F

Xbox One Selling Godly North Pole

I tried but never got a reply from you.
  10. F

Xbox One Want to Sell platinum coins. Open to rare items

I have spent a lot of time getting lots of coins. Now I have coins but no rare items I am looking for the rarest if the rare and powerful. I'd like a Terra blade among others. Let me know what you ha e and how many platinum or gold coins you want. Add me on Xbox 1 GT is same as my forum name.
  11. F

Xbox One Looking to buy rare item.s (Terra blade, coin gun etc)

I am looking to buy the Terra blade and coin gun, plus any other rare and good drops / items for Xbox one. Let me.know what you want. (prefer to pay with platinum or gold) Thanks Os the sooner the better. Please add me on Xbox one. GT is the same as on here.
Back
Top Bottom