Search results for query: *

1. Nobodymoo

Is a "Smart" Teleporter System Useful?

I've found a simple 4 way teleporter with 4 switches (1 per color of wire) is all I ever need, and that these massively confusing teleport hubs are always just over the top. Extremely over the top. Generally I put this system point blank to my home base, and I have 1 for hell, 1 for temple, 1...
  2. Nobodymoo

tModLoader The Endurium Mod

I understand. The post moonlord content is the hardest to balance (just take a look at calamity) design, and create. Not that it bothers me. It'll happen eventually.
  3. Nobodymoo

Man, the post-moon-lord content is the main reason I get the mods in the first place... Oh well. I guess I'll get it anyways.
  4. Nobodymoo

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I meant the most recent version of providence. Maybe the artist was inspired? I mean, compare them:
  5. Nobodymoo

tModLoader Calamity Mod

After taking a three month break from terraria (and all the subthings such as this one) and now coming back, and looking at the new providence, I'm more surprised than ever this mod isn't it own game. It's insane the amount of detail and work that has been put into this "mod" (I was thinking DLC...
  6. Nobodymoo

Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

That guide is for getting from mid-range to expert anyways...
  7. Nobodymoo

Look at this: http://blog.studiominiboss.com/pixelart
  8. Nobodymoo

Don't apologize to me, you're the person with the problem!

Don't apologize to me, you're the person with the problem!
  9. Nobodymoo

If you can code my sprites I would. Otherwise it's preeeety unlikely that I can help at all.

If you can code my sprites I would. Otherwise it's preeeety unlikely that I can help at all.
  10. Nobodymoo

Paint.net makes it much harder to make new colors or even edit them (it's insane. I really didn't pick the right program when it comes to making colors). I give notice of who made the pallet most of the time though. Very nice.
  11. Nobodymoo

I just copy other peoples' pallets, especially when they look cool. It's much easier. I posted the file I look at to do so in a earlier post in case you're interested.
  12. Nobodymoo

I don't think many people will guess what this is. My current avatar wields it though, and I don't know how good of a job I did with it. ( <--- original)
  13. Nobodymoo

Pretty good for your first try. Keep up the work!
  14. Nobodymoo

Do you know if I could have a spritesheet of armor animations to draw on? It seems everybody got their hands on one but me, and would make it much easier.
  15. Nobodymoo

Showcase [Showcase] elemenT - Elementary cellular automaton

I barely understand the portal gun station, and the t-mec sign perplexes me. In other words... how the heck do you do this?
  16. Nobodymoo

NPCs & Enemies Way of the Dragon

I agree with your first 2 points, but not necessarily the third. Souls of: insight, and sleight are great ights.
  17. Nobodymoo

Good! this mod has unnecessarily cryptic riddles that don't have a purpose! I've always wanted that in a mod and developer! On a more serious note that sounds pretty cool, and I wish I knew what you where talking about. Can't wait to try this.
  18. Nobodymoo

Oh, So That's How Hoiks Work

I'm right with you there man. I don't understand half of this stuff and know less than a fifth of how it works. Or how to make it work. Good luck to you and good job. (I still don't know how hoiks work... why was it even programmed into the game?)
Back
Top Bottom