Search results for query: *

• Users: Nobodymoo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Nobodymoo

Other Customizable cursor

I just have the idea of making an in game mouse cursor editor! It would be someplace in settings and you could just make your own cursor, and not have something boring like this, (basically how it is in game) and make something like this! Yeah! lets have...
  2. Nobodymoo

Biomes & Nature The Contagion!

I only have one thing. A link to tobbvalds tinkering! Personally I only want this biome added. (If he doesn't want this post to be here, regrettably, I will delete it!) I think that this is extremely balanced with the already vanilla Terraria, and all of the sprites look the similar and to the...
  3. Nobodymoo

PC My Setup

This is my setup. Please ignore all the flying beasts and floating thingies and pay attention to the rest of it. So the wooden platforms are for summoning things. See those platforms at the very end? Shadewood? good. So the portals spawn right before those and for some curious reason some of the...
  4. Nobodymoo

PC My custom airlock.

Hi guys. After seeing a bunch of people messing with airlocks and stuff I decided to build my own! (even if these work better: ) So this is it: and that tiny yellow wire leads to: at the top of the ocean to fill it back up! (just a question: most airlocks are at least 5 times more...
  5. Nobodymoo

PC Somthing small could be somthing bigger.

So while I was playing around I built a bunker and eventually got this Essentially it's a money strainer so you only get money. The traps decimate enemies even if it's both expert and hardmode. I was wondering of sombody could use this idea for somthing bigger not this minor thingy I have...
Back
Top Bottom