Search results for query: *

1. Zalpha

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I don't know where to post a bug I found. I had some guiding arrows (looking like fish) that lead me into The Briar and underground. I found the NPC and next to him was a skull that sort of look like it was on fire. Anyway hitting that crashes the game. It makes the sound like a hundred items...
  2. Zalpha

PC Lost my world, might just be bad luck.

I have had an issue with my internet landline (broken cable) and have not had the internet since just after my game updated to the new update. I only now (using my cell phone to connect to the internet) got the hot fix update on Steam. I logged into the game just now with Steam offline and the...
  3. Zalpha

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

My 1st time using the program and I can't figure what I am doing wrong. I made sure that I have both Terraria and tModLoader's files are in correct and that nothing is missing through Steam's repair. I disabled all my active mods, I updated all my Mircrosoft software of Net Framework and XNA...
  4. Zalpha

NPCs & Enemies A for fun event NPC perhaps unlocked once the cultists are dead? (Halloween | October + Blood Moon) A Cultist Infiltration Event

I guess but I was thinking more that you kill them off and wait for them to respawn. Stop it from spreading if you want to save your NPC's. Was also thinking that in the harder the game difficulty the higher the chance that the Nurse NPC gets converted before anyone else.
  5. Zalpha

NPCs & Enemies A for fun event NPC perhaps unlocked once the cultists are dead? (Halloween | October + Blood Moon) A Cultist Infiltration Event

So firstly this post is inspired by this poster I saw on reddit. I saw this post and I thought how cool would it be if this NPC just appeared (perhaps actually sharing a room with another NPC as that would be special) randomly in town and it makes you worried that they are actually there in...
  6. Zalpha

NPCs & Enemies Mini-boss suggestion for the Desert Biome and under it, like Dunes Worms we should have huge worms attack

I know we get large worms that attack when underground but I am talking about a mini-boss, like a mini-eater of worlds worm. Maybe there is an egg stack like the queen bee that the player brakes and unleashes a huge worm or tons of worms of all sizes that attack the player and borrow around...
  7. Zalpha

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

I couldn’t think of anything so I thought of nothing. I present the Invisible set (or The Emperor's New Clothes set but I can't do nudes for this game). I apologize if this has already been suggested. I think it would be fun to run around and not know exactly where you are, maybe just a...
  8. Zalpha

Sprites Dye NPC's

I am sitting with a box or two full of dyes that I can't possibly use them all. I mix and match every now and then for fun but it really is a waste of cool mechanic. I know mannequins will soon be able to be dyed and I know what I am asking is a lot of extra work, a new UI an texturing for all...
  9. Zalpha

1.3.6 Preview: Block Swap

Does this work with replacing plants with new seeds to harvest and replant them? I had the idea while playing that it would be great if I had for example in full bloom Blinkroots in Planter Boxes and just used the seeds to replant them and harvest them at the same time rather than having to...
  10. Zalpha

Sprites Jungle Water Fix

Current jungle water. Suggested fix.
  11. Zalpha

Sprites New Minimap Borders - Dynamic

I noticed that the new up coming minimap borders fit into the game at certain place, I thought it would be great rather than manually changing them is to have a dynamic function that detects the block tiles your in or stage of the game/event and change the minimap borders accordingly. I feel...
  12. Zalpha

Biomes & Nature Terraria is getting new backgrounds, I hope we can get an Under Water background

It would be great if you dived into the ocean and could see an ocean/under water theme. It currently seems so off putting, see what I mean. Trees and hills under water and the water theme background required to make it seem more legit. [Link to ornginal post of pic.] Edited for typos.
  13. Zalpha

Game Mechanics Shadow World Event - A Game Mechanic

I have long thought about a shadow world in Terraria, one similar to an event/game mechanic in NWN2 (Ref) and how one could be added to the game without a solution. Until right now, when I discovered this image. What it is the world painted gray, a scripted event (or even a screen filter...
  14. Zalpha

Biomes & Nature Elevation based main biomes. also, MOUNTAINS

I have mixed feelings about this, yes I would love to see mountians but for me I love exploring deserts, with hills or without and even more so I love the long stretchs of snow. Snow being my favourite biome, I would hate to see it go. You see the more snow I have in my world the happier I am...
  15. Zalpha

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] Making Rain More Interesting

About the water cannon. I was thinking of it working like the rainbow gun (when I read the title) only firing a water stream (instead of a rainbow). A cool idea I had but thought maybe it would be to much work is that just like you get the ammo box that buffs your range damage, how about a fire...
  16. Zalpha

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] Making Rain More Interesting

So brilliant! I love your suggestions and truly hope they make it into the game for the latest patch. For me starting off in the game or new world is a magical time, the world is new, and your just built your first house and are setting out and it's started to rain. All of sudden your world has...
  17. Zalpha

Biomes & Nature Ocean Houses

I wouldn't mind a boat or pirate ship out a sea, but nothing that steals NPC's from you. I agree the oceans could be better.
  18. Zalpha

Biomes & Nature Jungle Saved!

I enjoy the fight to protect biomes, I do feel that they should be saveable and revert back to their default state.
Back
Top Bottom