Search results for query: *

• Users: Xag
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Xag

tModLoader tmod loader 0.10.2 GlobalNpc Errors

here is the code : using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Terraria; using Terraria.ModLoader; using Terraria.DataStructures; using Terraria.GameContent; using Terraria.GameContent.Achievements; using Terraria.GameContent.Events; using...
  2. Xag

tModLoader well i make a mod global that adds another 1 drop in expert by harpys but it doesnt working

this is the code using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace Darkarmod.Darkar.Content.npc { public class Darkarglobal : GlobalNPC { public override void NPCLoot(NPC npc) { if (npc.type == NPCID.Harpy)...
  3. Xag

tModLoader biome help well i was trying to make a biome and sometimes it works but now everytime when i am make

...a world is showing me this Index was outside the bounds of the array. at Darkarmod.Darkar.DarkarBiome.<ModifyWorldGenTasks>b__1(GenerationProgress progress) at Terraria.GameContent.Generation.PassLegacy.Apply(GenerationProgress progress) at...
  4. Xag

tModLoader what is:You tried to add 2 ModItems with the same name: ld1. Maybe 2 classes share a classname but i

what is You tried to add 2 ModItems with the same name: ld1. Maybe 2 classes share a classname but in different namespaces while autoloading or you manually called AddItem with 2 items of the same name. at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AddItem(String name, ModItem item, String texture) at...
  5. Xag

tModLoader i am getting a recipe error

well i am getting this The item CursedFlame does not exist in the mod Darkarmod. If you are trying to use a vanilla item, try removing the first argument. at Terraria.ModLoader.ModRecipe.AddIngredient(Mod mod, String itemName, Int32 stack) at...
  6. Xag

tModLoader what is and how to fix CS0246?

well i got this error c:\Users\X.AG\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Darkarmod\Darkar\Content\Items\weapons\mage\staff\ld1.cs(41,36) : error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Player' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)...
  7. Xag

PC guys please help with my character and my world

well i was going to open terraria (on steam) but i didnt found 1 character and 1 world and i checked the files but they still there..
  8. Xag

tModLoader i need help with bow it show a recipe error,i am confused.

well i tried to make a bow and it shows me a error,this is error The item Vine does not exist in the mod Darkarmod. If you are trying to use a vanilla item, try removing the first argument. at Terraria.ModLoader.ModRecipe.AddIngredient(Mod mod, String itemName, Int32 stack) at...
  9. Xag

tModLoader i am getting a string name error with a sword who shoots projectiles

well i am getting an string name error with the projectiles using Terraria.DataStructures; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace Darkarmod.Darkar.Content.Items.weapons.meele.swords { public class xag : ModItem { public override void SetDefaults() {...
  10. Xag

PC Guys please help me with my mod

Missing mod: /test at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.GetTexture(String name) at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent() at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext) help please if u help just to know u helped another 4 people (the team)
  11. Xag

I am getting a error with my mod error CS1009: Unrecognized escape sequence

i am getting this c:\Users\X.AG\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Xag's mod\MOD\Items\Weapons\MeleeWeapons\failsword1.cs(9,21) : error CS1009: Unrecognized escape sequence c:\Users\X.AG\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Xag's...
  12. Xag

PC help me fixing the error messages from my mod

i have ready code and textures but i am getting this error messages c:\Users\X.AG\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\yourmodname\items\Spear\spearmod1.cs(6,1) : error CS0116: A namespace cannot directly contain members such as fields or methods c:\Users\X.AG\Documents\My...
  13. Xag

PC PLEASE I NEED HELP WITH MY CHARACTER AND WOLRD

PLEASE HELP WHEN I PLAY SINGLE PLAYER IT DONT SHOW MY CHARACTER AND WOLRD PLEASE I NEED;(;(;(:(:(:(:(
  14. Xag

i need help with Achievements :(

every time i update terraria is reseting my achievements how to fix it
Back
Top Bottom