Search results for query: *

• Users: Parasy
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Parasy

PC Is the flail buff actually a nerf ?

The flail swing attack is, in my experience, WAY too weak in knockback to keep enemies at bay. It also does very low damage unless you hit with the direct swing, which is pretty inconsistent and short. It can be held in place for some area denial, but it only disrupts Fighter type enemies, and...
  2. Parasy

PC Minimap issue - keeps deleting itself ?

Hi, I have this issue where when I play vanilla multiplayer, the map of my modded worlds is deleted - so I have to explore the world once again. Is this a known glitch ?
  3. Parasy

Game Mechanics The ability to switch to older versions

Basically, the players could go back to versions such as 1.2, 1.1 and even prehardmode updates like 1.0.5, like in Minecraft. It would have all the functions of the original - maybe some bug fixes for the most crippling glitches - and would mainly exist to preserve nostalgia. I don't know if...
  4. Parasy

PC Hello

Hello everyone ! My name is Parasy. I'm a huge fan of Terraria, and enjoy building cool stuff ! Well.. practicing at building cool stuff. (most of my buildings are rectangular shapes) But that's not important ! This forum looks great, and it's about one of my favorite games ! See you later !
Back
Top Bottom