Search results for query: *

1. ItsRealCrazy

work on terraria stuff is paused for a few months i will continue to work on the texture pack...

work on terraria stuff is paused for a few months i will continue to work on the texture pack but i cant test it anybody up for BETA testing
  2. ItsRealCrazy

game devving is fun

game devving is fun
  3. ItsRealCrazy

Once upon a time.........Terraria didnt exsist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once upon a time.........Terraria didnt exsist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. ItsRealCrazy

Texture Pack Inceptive Texture Pack Preview!

its supposed to be like that well for this texture pack in specific because it is my first official but i will see what i can do. I am going to re texture some of the items shown (ghost wings in particular)
  5. ItsRealCrazy

YoshiGator i realize thhat it is the reason i am porting over the texture

YoshiGator i realize thhat it is the reason i am porting over the texture
  6. ItsRealCrazy

so my PC is really bad it has bad specs and Crashes when i open terraria lol its too much for my...

so my PC is really bad it has bad specs and Crashes when i open terraria lol its too much for my potato
  7. ItsRealCrazy

Texture Pack Inceptive Texture Pack Preview!

As of late of Last month i have been working on a new texture pack for you guys to try Called Inceptive, as i am new to the modding community and the terraria forums in general i do not know much about the way this forum in particular works. Anyway onto the details about the mod. As of right...
  8. ItsRealCrazy

i have linked my steam account but it says im not and official Terrarian, why?

i have linked my steam account but it says im not and official Terrarian, why?
  9. ItsRealCrazy

how do i go about getting ranks??

how do i go about getting ranks??
  10. ItsRealCrazy

So as of Now the texture pack i was working on for Mobile is going to be ported over onto the PC...

So as of Now the texture pack i was working on for Mobile is going to be ported over onto the PC version along with a mod using TModLoader!!
  11. ItsRealCrazy

i am sorry Tunnel King i am new to the forums, am i able to make mods/textues for PC version of...

i am sorry Tunnel King i am new to the forums, am i able to make mods/textues for PC version of the game?
  12. ItsRealCrazy

i am now working on a texture pack for mobile versions, instead of a mod for PC but the mod is...

i am now working on a texture pack for mobile versions, instead of a mod for PC but the mod is coming just later than i expected.
  13. ItsRealCrazy

Mobile Will Mobile Terraria get MODS or TEXTURE PACKS?

Modding terraria for mobile is possible, I know this because it's my job to make and bug test games I have tested the files of terraria many times and changed a fair bit of textures using <removed by staff>. So I have in fact modded the game successfully. Now to install the mods/textures into...
  14. ItsRealCrazy

I will soon have a forums page for the mod but as if right now I cannot release information as I...

I will soon have a forums page for the mod but as if right now I cannot release information as I am not done planning
  15. ItsRealCrazy

Working on a cool mod for terraria

Working on a cool mod for terraria
Back
Top Bottom