Search results for query: *

1. DirgeofSwans

Texture Pack Tomes Rewritten

My bad, should have done that much earlier! I've added a .zip for the remastered version now
  2. DirgeofSwans

Texture Pack Custom Fonts for 1.4!

I think it'd be fun to see a Fondamento font, but I don't think I'd be the type to make it work lol, the font in question is right here Fondamento - Google Fonts
  3. DirgeofSwans

New ChippyGaming video confirmed "Terraria 1.4.5 is adding a giant fish weapon you slap enemies...

New ChippyGaming video confirmed "Terraria 1.4.5 is adding a giant fish weapon you slap enemies with" (real) (It's like a really really big fish (maybe breaker blade size))
  4. DirgeofSwans

🦅 eagle??

🦅 eagle??
  5. DirgeofSwans

🐟 <-- fiish

🐟 <-- fiish
  6. DirgeofSwans

tModLoader DragonLens - Modern, Customizable cheatsheet/HEROs mod replacement

You're likely used to hearing that 1.4.3's version still has a major bug, and that it's way too early to stop supporting that version (Which is true), so let me note an issue with the 1.4.4 version. The Item Editor currently does not allow you to modify any of the Int32 values. The only...
  7. DirgeofSwans

tModLoader DragonLens - Modern, Customizable cheatsheet/HEROs mod replacement

Glad to see it wasn't just me experiencing this character freezing issue. Suppose while I'm here, I'd like to submit the idea of being able to slide buttons around the toolbars while in Customization mode, mainly to help with sorting the buttons the way you'd like without having to worry about...
  8. DirgeofSwans

Issue was found and fixed, and now.. The Workshop release is live! ..But there might be more than just a port
  9. DirgeofSwans

Okay so I was planning on releasing the pack earlier but for some reason V2 is experiencing some issues. Despite being a direct 1-1 copy, the Spell Tome, Water Bolt, Demon Scythe, Cursed Flames, and Crystal Storm all aren't working, while the remaining 5 are. I even checked the IDs and image...
  10. DirgeofSwans

Darn I haven't been on this site in a while, since there's still interest, I might look into a potential workshop port and update of this pack. No guarantees though.
  11. DirgeofSwans

Agreed, is nice!
  12. DirgeofSwans

Ey, been a while! I've been curious lately, what lead y'all to discovering this small texture pack? Just curious, that's all.
  13. DirgeofSwans

Transparent UI Inventory

Pretty neat imo. While I won't be using this, this could be useful for people with smaller screens.
  14. DirgeofSwans

negative textures

Beautiful.
  15. DirgeofSwans

Chinese Mobile Exclusive Npc

Not gonna lie, I much prefer this variant of him!
  16. DirgeofSwans

Toxijuice's Dark Inventory Slots (UI)

Oh, now THIS. THIS is a good UI texture pack.
  17. DirgeofSwans

Texture Pack Brutallama's Vanilla Tweaks

Seeing this brings back memories! This was the first texture pack I ever used, actually!
  18. DirgeofSwans

Texture Pack danrevic's Sprite/Texture Replacements

Tbh, the only reason I didn't use the shark pet was because of the eyes Thank you so much for this! The other textures are pretty sweet too
  19. DirgeofSwans

Texture Pack Gold Onyx Blaster

You shee, Mr. Powersh, I love goooooold!
  20. DirgeofSwans

While I won't say it'll ever be 'the best', I can say that I'll do my best to make it a damn good series of texture packs!
Back
Top Bottom