Search results for query: *

• Users: Sash
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Sash

Video THE DARK SIDE

A true sith. here to teach you how to outclass all these rookies. learn to play like a true beast. send me a message on steam https://steamcommunity.com/id/SashEX/ or watch at www.twitch.tv/sash_ex and here is one of them.... vidyas.
  2. Sash

Video CALAMITY Hardest settings all 3 mechs Flawless Kills zero damage no buffs mid tier tech

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhLCWPcfDVi_EbBYNzAh_4uAIv6jalw1K
  3. Sash

PC Monthly hardcore ssc tournaments.

I have a dream... that one day ill get to watch terraria battles instead of starcraft battles. I love sc but.... wow it would be sicccckk. real prizes. real competition. live score board. http://www.sash-ex.com/hardcore-tournaments/ if you are seriously op like these fellas, mabe you can...
  4. Sash

PC HARDCORE Clmty DEATH ARMORLESS LARGE crimson with brutal restrictions..

So to be Specific, T-Mod CALAMITY REVENGANCE DEATH HARDCORE one life NO REJOINING. LARGE EXPERT CRIMSON MAP. ARMOR HOOKS SUMMONS AND MANA BANNED. is this a joke no im serious if you are interested let me know thanks. some of us play the real hard stuff. sped running dosent interest me. not...
  5. Sash

Drawings & Paintings ArtWork-EX

Contrary to popular Thought.. Sterilising servers in Terraria is not the main funnel of time for old Sashypoo. Art.. well now photoshop.. prior I was a dedicated graffiti artist. did a lot of 3d. so... Designing weapons and Equipment seems to be what I'm good at.. I suck at drawing girls.. which...
  6. Sash

Video Sniper rifle. Solo Hardcore expert natural terrain mountless armorless nurseless Moonlord challenge

you may appreciate watching me die. I appreciate the support and feedback. <3 https://www.twitch.tv/videos/180339018
  7. Sash

Video 20 eoc 1 night pre hm tech.

someone challenged me to do it with pre hm weapons. well of course I then maximised on everything else. 20 dead by 10 pm.. so I went all pre hm. it wasn't really difficult but it was pretty fun ^^
  8. Sash

Video Rookie Endures Full Expert Frost Moon

thankyou for watching. <3
  9. Sash

Game Mechanics Teleport Deny With Lihzahrd material kept as a universal permanent characteristic.

Greetings Devs & Terrarians, my name is Sash. I have a suggestion and I do hope you take this suggestion seriously. Teleport Deny With Lihzahrd material kept as a universal permanent characteristic. So what this means is a vertical row of lihzahrd blocks would prevent teleporting from the left...
  10. Sash

PC Sashcore. the Apex of skill.

Less is more.. rather than heading down the modded path with more more more.. here, its about less. less is indeed more. Sashcore is played with Vanilla Terraria. (the best terraria) ORIGIN: you may think one to be rather vain naming a core after themselves but to be honest at the start I was...
  11. Sash

Other PvP

Please invest more effort into balancing PvP. Perhaps separate magic defense and physical defense. I'll do my best to promote PvP but you need to balance it. IE prism. Sniper rifle is the only viable option to take prism users out.
  12. Sash

PC SashCore. Harder than hardcore.

Looking for experienced players to run Sashs Shadowpulse Discord loadout. Armor hooks magic summons and all weapons are banned apart from a deadly orb summon staff and the 3 provided bows. Shadowflame pulse and daedelus. You are given both Quivers the ranger emblem lightning boots and wings...
  13. Sash

KING OF HEARTS - Sash's Statistics.

I aim to collect the best terrarians on the planet into one group.. are you one of them? prove it. KING OF HEARTS. register for Sash's Statistics and dominate slot one.
  14. Sash

Poetry how mad dogs play.

How mad dogs play. By sash. This is how you play games like a fkn mad dog. Ruff Ruff. One life. Expert mode. Heavy weapons restrictions. People cry its too tough. They then elaborate how they are bored with their collection of epic items and stuff. Bored of games? Probably because you never...
  15. Sash

Game Mechanics 3D Worlds Played on 2D Axis.

this is a complete long term suggestion and i realize the massive shiny difficulty tag that would go along with it.... but! hitting a switch to change axis like paper mario, can only mine certains, farm certains, navigate certains fight certain bosses in axis shift... you could build a world...
  16. Sash

Other Art From Pixels To Perspective.

I always go on about Bows but Swords are also very cool. And Starfury is very very cool.
Back
Top Bottom