Search results for query: *

1. LukeJR

tModLoader Terraria (Arachnophobe) Mod [WIP]

Yes, I've sent you a reply.
  2. LukeJR

Arachnophobe Update: Considering the fact that Terraria has updated a lot since I announced the development of this mod. I'd like to share with the Terraria Modding Community that this project is not cancelled. While it's been on hiatus due to my extremely busy work schedule. I'm going to...
  3. LukeJR

tModLoader Terraria Reworked

That's something I'd look into. I've had a similar problem with a Boss Fight on my WIP mod. I fixed it by going through the properties of the Boss and checking to make sure nothing is set to high numbers. (crazy high numbers) Sometimes I can miss out something and this can break the performance.
  4. LukeJR

Those new textures for the Megalodon look great! I've noticed that you used some of my design. As for the Eye of Oblivion (summon for the Oblivion boss) - Looks great! I feel that some of the middle section is missing some variety. Anyway, I like it so far!
  5. LukeJR

INCOMING UPDATE! Arachnophobe Early Development Update (UN) (Version 0.2) Arachnohobe UN is just a CodeName - It's to allow me to understand what Version I'm currently working on and what Version I've posted on the Forums. Queen Eight Legs * Changed the AI (Allowing her to Jump + Climb on...
  6. LukeJR

Terraria Reworked - I'm very interested in the Development of this Mod right now. Currently, I like the ideas of expanding on existing features and changing how some of the Default / Core Gameplay works. Although I may be working with @Katniss : I'm enjoying every new sprite and every new teaser...
  7. LukeJR

tModLoader Inlustris Mod

This is the current problem with the mod: Sanity bar is just in the way and feels like it would be better if you changed the size or positioned it somewhere else.
  8. LukeJR

tModLoader [ WIP ] Dragons of Oblivion

@porsef This sounds like a really awesome idea for a Terraria Mod. I've got some questions that need answering but I'll save them for a later date when you are more comfortable with your mod. Learning to code along the way is a great exercise in all honesty. As for your other open vacancies-...
  9. LukeJR

Arachnophobe (Version 0.1) - You cannot Download this Mod until a version that is near satisfaction reaches completion. I've worked on some of the more interesting features over these past few days. Within this week of development I've managed to not only build the structure to the no longer...
  10. LukeJR

Texture Pack Spectacle Pack

Unfortunately, I'm guessing this texture pack no longer is in the works? :c
  11. LukeJR

Thank you, I'm interested in bringing more to this concept. For starters; I'd like to allow players to have the control of maintaining cobwebs. Spiders will not only become more of a problem with this mod installed, it will also make those who enjoy caving to be extra careful. The items and...
  12. LukeJR

tModLoader Large World Enabler

I've still got no idea how to get TML x64 edition. Anyone know? @Alucard_l
  13. LukeJR

Moonsong Mod

Looks like an interesting mod. I feel like you should make a Discord for your mod as many other creators / modders can join you in bringing this to higher standards. So far, I really like the idea of a Lunar Hive biome! Your boss sprite looks okay but could do with some work. The fallen...
  14. LukeJR

Welcome to the Official Thread for the Arachnophobe Mod. Version 0.2 Arachnophobe is a mod that started development today with the Official Thread now being available on the Works-in-Progress Side-Category. CHANGELOG - Changes to AIs - Added Arachnophobe Mod Banner + Support Banner /...
Back
Top Bottom