Search results for query: *

• Users: hugekase
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. H

Changelog question

Reading through the change log for the upcoming console update (Pretty much full 1.2.4) It states "Infinite Wiring" and "Overwrite console auto-dig code with PC auto-dig code" does anyone know what these mean?
  2. H

Console Accessory Usage.

Not sure if this has already been done, but it doesn't seem to be done recently, so.. Here we go. What is your accessory setup? Do you have a specific setup for certain things? And finally, how hard was it to get that setup?
  3. H

Console What is your favorite class? (Four main classes)

So, I have been wondering what people's favorite class is, there may be other ones like this, but I just wanted to know what they think is the best/most favorite one. You can explain what you think in the comments!
  4. H

PS3 My past on Terraria.

I have been playing Terraria before the 1.2 update, and I was very new, but I guess quite lucky, as I progressed through it, 1.2 occurred, started a new world, it was a glitched 1.2 world. lost all my stuff in my piggy banks/safes, had crimson, corruption, and hollow in hard mode, some of the...
  5. H

PS3 I need advice.

The world that I mainly used, was during the "Mass Bug attack" of the 1.2 update to console, and I have three main hard-mode biomes, and it is becoming quite hard to control all three of them at once, I am attempted to fully Hollow the land but it seems more and more corruption and hallow are...
  6. H

Resolved Ankh Charm

I am trying to get the Ankh Charm, have everything I need but the Bezoar, have any ideas on how to get it?
  7. H

Console What are you most proud of?

I am wondering what console players are most proud of in terraria, whether it is a house, a world, a building, or a item/accessory, it is nice to see what people have to say about this :D
  8. H

PS3 Finally!

Due to when my world was created, (Before the 1.2 bug fix) When I entered hardmode, I had the Crimson, Hallow, And the corruption all as a main biome. It was very annoying and after much work, I have finally gotten rid of 99% of the corruption (My world was a crimson world) and I am so excited...
Back
Top Bottom