Search results for query: *

• Users: Baruc
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Baruc

Working as Designed Terraria run in slow motion when frameskip off

Hello, something is making my Terraria run in slow motion. I played it normal with frame jump disabled at 60 fps, but now it runs at 30 and is super slow. I don't know what happened to it run like this ... I've tried to reinstall (he's on an SSD) I've checked if he was really using my...
  2. Baruc

Resolved Liquids don't spread

This is normal? The liquids don't spread when I throw them with a bucket
  3. Baruc

Working as Designed Frozen Crates very rare

I already explored almost the entire ice biome and I was not lucky enough to get the Ice Skates. Instead of creating another world, I decided that I would get it through the Frozen Crates, but is very very very cansative to fishing in search it. Its very rare to hook one. My equipments are...
  4. Baruc

PC Target Dummy not Working

Hello, the target Dummys are not working as desired. They are untouchable and appear to be just a visual item.
  5. Baruc

Game Mechanics Balancing of some itens and Idea tô post-game

I have a suggestion for Terraria's Master Mode. As many people say that the game should have a post-game, I think doing one would be a lot of work, but what if the post-game just changed the difficulty of all other Bosses drastically? It would be a great challenge and I believe it would not be...
  6. Baruc

Weapons & Equip Balancing The Flying Dutchman mount

Hello, Sorry my english. I just entered the hardmode and in the third pirate invasion (before I even killed any mechanical boss) I was lucky enough to get the Flying Dutchman's mount. However, I think this mount is breaking the progression of the game because it is very fast and has infinite...
  7. Baruc

Working as Designed Zapinator Bug

Forgive my English, I'm Brazilian. Gray Zapinator is in trouble. His shots are random, sometimes you aim to one side and go to the other, other times the shot goes very slowly, other times he changes sides, it's very problematic ...
  8. Baruc

Mobile Bugs report

Hello, When I was playing I found some bugs that I will share here so that they can be fixed in future updates. - The game usually crash, but it's not a total chash. Is possible pause and acess the crafting list, but is not possible move the character and the NPC's also doesn't moving. - The...
Back
Top Bottom