Search results for query: *

1. Crosseagle X

Story The Lore of Crosseaglex

The Lore of Crosseaglex Hey. You may not know me, but I’m Crosseaglex. You can call me Crosseagle. I only arrived here in Terraria a year ago. “Arrived here? What do you mean?” you may ask. I used to be a Minecraftian, and I created an agency devoted to keeping Minecraftia safe. Well...
  2. Crosseagle X

The Advertising Game!

All you have to do is make an advertisement for an item in Terraria. Make it funny. I will post my favorites in the comments.
  3. Crosseagle X

Weapons & Equip PvZ Peashooter Set

Yes, I know this won't be added because of trademark. Peashooter Set!
  4. Crosseagle X

NPCs & Enemies Golden Heart (and it's corruption counterpart)

EDIT: I've decided that There isn't much Corruption/Crimson related bosses in Hardmode. EDIT: HoC is no longer called HoC Note: These are both post-Plantera. Golden Heart: 46 000 health Damage: 40 (contact) 80 (blood shot) 30 (arteries) 50 (blood cells) 20 defense Summoned by using a Bloody...
  5. Crosseagle X

Town w/ related NPC Quotes (Re-uploaded)

(No more typo in the title!) I was building a town, and I was thinking some of the builds needed special NPC quotes. Here's my stuff: "I just recently installed a HoverPad. That's what is holding this thing up, and yes it is completely safe." - Cyborg "Have fun getting down from here! The...
  6. Crosseagle X

NPC Town w/ Related Qoutes

I was building a town, and I was thinking some of the builds needed special NPC quotes. Here's my stuff: "I just recently installed a HoverPad. That's what is holding this thing up, and yes it is completely safe." - Cyborg "Have fun getting down from here! The Cyborg Just installed a...
  7. Crosseagle X

Pixel Art My Sprites

I'm just putting this here so my images have a URL
  8. Crosseagle X

NPCs & Enemies A few extra Hardmode slimes

I was playing Terraria (Hardmode) and I noticed that there aren't many more slimes. There's one for the Crimson, Corruption, Underground and Above ground Hallow, and the Toxic Sludge (Correct me if there are more). That's only 5 more slimes. Here's what I came up with (whoops. The pictures are...
  9. Crosseagle X

Weapons & Equip Flame Armor Idea (Sprites Needed)

My First Thread!!:eek::joy: Anyway, I was fiddling around on paint.NET (I didn't know how to pixelate) and came up with an Idea for flame armor. In advance, I am sorry for the HUGE pictures. Flame Armor: Helmet: 5 defense, 40 extra mana Chest Plate: 7 defense, 8% decreased mana usage Grieves: 6...
Back
Top Bottom