1. homo weirdus

aww i forgot color

aww i forgot color
  2. homo weirdus

insert thanks for the follow comment you get every time here

insert thanks for the follow comment you get every time here
  3. homo weirdus

Game Mechanics (Mod Class Concept) Introducing the Altered Class

like i said in discord i have been successful in changing the player's size. i havent tried getting rid of it yet but that shouldn't be too hard. if i ever get around to finishing up my current project i could probably make this mod idea a reality
  4. homo weirdus

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Terraria is 32 bit so there is a limit on how much Ram it can use
  5. homo weirdus

Yours is a memory issue try restarting terraria and If that doesn't work you can close background tasks or disable mods
  6. homo weirdus

He is though since EnemyMod is enemy prefixes as for your error could you post the error message
  7. homo weirdus

Enemy prefixes is causing that
  8. homo weirdus

tModLoader Lius Mod Sword Projectile

I would suggest looking at example mod and other open source mods and figuring it out yourself. After all of you rely on others too much you won't be able to do anything yourself https://github.com/blushiemagic/tModLoader/tree/master/ExampleMod
  9. homo weirdus

tModLoader Fix My Boss Code

autoloadhead doesn't exist anymore Add [AutoloadBossHead] Before the class declaration and get rid of the autoloadhead override See example mod: https://github.com/blushiemagic/tModLoader/blob/master/ExampleMod/NPCs/Abomination/Abomination.cs or the 0.10 migration guide if you didn't understand...
  10. homo weirdus

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

that wouldnt be insanely hard to do but we have bigger priorities right now (like the ui im currently putting off lol)
  11. homo weirdus

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

i dont have a copy on me right now but maybe you can ask fargo. he is the only other person i can think of who would have old versions lying around.
  12. homo weirdus

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

yeah the only reason its out is because i stepped up and volunteered to update so it probably has a few bugs
  13. homo weirdus

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

have you even read the other comments? its done and will be published soon
  14. homo weirdus

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

well i have no idea
  15. homo weirdus

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

i havent ever actually played spirit so i dont know what stuff from the mod is in the shop and what isnt. but that wouldnt be too hard i would imagine. if we add it, it will most likely be when spirit updates to 0.10
  16. homo weirdus

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

only 2 bugs if i remeber correctly and they are both minor things also we are going to need to update every time a mod that is compatible does because thats just how it works (the reason why this hasnt been an issue before is because fargo take so long to update) but we will probably add some...
  17. homo weirdus

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

the tmodloader 0.10 version is done but i just need fargo to publish it
  18. homo weirdus

tModLoader Beyond the Ages (Looking for members to join!)

yeah i suck so we need more coders
  19. homo weirdus

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

there is a yourrecomendations channel in the discord
  20. homo weirdus

happy birthday :)

happy birthday :)
Back
Top Bottom