Search results for query: *

1. Moonburn IT

tModLoader NetEasy - For mod devs who despise networking with a passion

Nice mod, can't wait till you add the first boss! :p
  2. Moonburn IT

tModLoader LavaRain - It makes lava rain from the sky.

As cool as that idea sounds, the mod is called "Lava Rain" so having destructive fallen stars would likely detract from the original mod's intents and purposes. The meteors kinda already do that anyhow, but on a more destructive and deadly scale. Plus, they're lava-related because hot rocks and...
  3. Moonburn IT

tModLoader Erilipah Re-Re-Release

The biome's not even remotely close to done, so likely not going to be focused on compatibility with other world sizes for now. After all, the mod is still very much in alpha/beta stages.
  4. Moonburn IT

I'm not sure if corrosion is implemented in this batch yet, but once you sink some hours into the playthrough, it begins to get hectic. For example, our deep cavern base is now part of the surface. About 75% of the underground desert is gone. We've reached hardmode, but we can't find any altars...
  5. Moonburn IT

Looking pretty hot! No pun intended. Or maybe it was?
  6. Moonburn IT

tModLoader Erilipah Re-Re-Release

I've never seen this mod before, looks promising.
  7. Moonburn IT

What do you mean?

What do you mean?
  8. Moonburn IT

tModLoader Calling Many Spriters - New Secret Mod, but I need help!

117 armor sets. One hundred seventeen. One armor set takes several hours to create through spriting. You weren't lying when you said ambitious. I'm interested.
  9. Moonburn IT

tModLoader Erilipah

There was, it spawned after killing Lunaemia. It was basically just a giant cluster of blocks that served no purpose, so it's being removed.
  10. Moonburn IT

tModLoader Erilipah

Used to be. There won't be one in this version.
  11. Moonburn IT

tModLoader Erilipah

Those are definitely most of or all of the flaws of the old version, we're putting lots of effort into the mod to steer away from those mistakes now that we recognize them.
  12. Moonburn IT

tModLoader Erilipah

Don't worry, he's obviously not going to be dropped. He'll definitely have a better sprite though. :D
  13. Moonburn IT

tModLoader Erilipah

Yes, we are focusing on balancing more than ever. And the mod definitely will have unique concepts and hard but fair bosses. There's a little lore on the forums posts under the bosses, by the way.
  14. Moonburn IT

tModLoader Erilipah

Don't worry, it's all been rebalanced and fixed.
  15. Moonburn IT

tModLoader Erilipah

Thanks. Hold on, fixing the link right now. Also, give some credit to Dual and Bravos because of the hard work they've done on this mod too. And everyone in the credits, etc.
  16. Moonburn IT

tModLoader Erilipah

Not out yet, still in development. We will provide a download link when it is finished.
  17. Moonburn IT

tModLoader Limited Life Mod

If it isn't increasing your life/max life then that's intended.
  18. Moonburn IT

Pretty sure it is...
  19. Moonburn IT

I lost more than that, about 18,000. I was kinda goofing around most of the time though, so...
  20. Moonburn IT

tModLoader Erilipah

It's just an invite link to the discord...
Back
Top Bottom