Search results for query: *

1. Michelangelo42

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

hey the tide event doesn't show up on boss checklist with all the other events
  2. Michelangelo42

tModLoader Magic Storage

could we get more slots for crafting station? maybe have it be an upgrade? I feel like ten wont be enough.
  3. Michelangelo42

tModLoader Durability

hmmm. just loaded up my modded game and reloaded all my updates and I am happy to see that armor doesn't rip like tissue paper anymore!
  4. Michelangelo42

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

nice gore magale set. make me want to play some more Monster Hunter
  5. Michelangelo42

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

someone please ell me why the shields say -metallurgy- on them
  6. Michelangelo42

tModLoader Durability

never mind i just relized you can but a smithing hammer to fix armor...
  7. Michelangelo42

tModLoader Durability

ok that makes sense. I also noticed that there is no way to fix armor... its kind of annoying because armor will cost a lot of material and they end up breaking so fast.... for instance a set of iron is gone after only 400 damage and with way to fix it that's 75 iron gone. Correction. the only...
  8. Michelangelo42

tModLoader Durability

I also have a ew other ideas... 1) a blacksmith npc that can fix weapons which would cost more depending on how much durability lost and it would cost a bit more then using the tinkerer 2) cange the font color to black. trying to read white 6point font on a light green bar is difficult.
  9. Michelangelo42

tModLoader Capitalism

how does this mod effect your durability mod? because your durability is base on cost
  10. Michelangelo42

tModLoader Durability

so far I really enjoy the mod but would it be possible if you could modify the durability to take into account the usetime? weapons that hit really fast just break so quickly
  11. Michelangelo42

tModLoader TGM1234's Mods

hey it would be great if this mod worked with the Weapons Out mod. currently it doesn't so when I have a weapon equipped the weapon doesn't appear to be dyed until I actually use it.
  12. Michelangelo42

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

so can I use notepad++ to make mods or do I have to use visual studio?
  13. Michelangelo42

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Hey could anyone tell me what programs I need to make a tmodloader mod?
Back
Top Bottom