Search results for query: *

• Users: Tsuki
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Tsuki

TTT The Terrarian Times: The "Just Deserts" edition

Welcome back, friends, to another installment of the critically acclaimed, always fresh, never frozen, Terrarian Times! I'm your humble host, and we have quite the tasty platter of news today! With 1.3.3 on the horizon, we're almost to that wondrous oasis of a new update! Wet your whistles...
  2. Tsuki

TTT The Terrarian Times: Pre-1.3.1 Recap and merriment!

It's that time again, readers! As 1.3.1 looms over us, we feel something crawling on our back. I know what you're thinking, and no, it's not that, friends. This is something else! An itch that only a few can scratch, one that can only be satisfied by certain things. It's the thirst for news. The...
  3. Tsuki

Other Literature Even Darker-er: The Re-Darkening: Zero

Introduction So, you might be wondering what exactly this is supposed to be, as the title doesn't lend itself too much to explaining the concept here. First off, Darkest Dungeon is a gritty, turn-based RPG where not only do you have to deal with surviving in combat, but your party members will...
  4. Tsuki

TTT The Terrarian Times: The One Just Before 1.3

It's that time again, friends! "Time for what?", you might ask? Is it another edition of The Terrarian Times?! Why yes, yes it is! But perhaps a bit more exciting to many members of this community, it's just about time for the next update to the wonderful game we all known and love! That's right...
  5. Tsuki

Poetry Tsuki's Poems and Lyrical Stylings. (Maybe requests?)

Well, as I find myself coming into more and more free time, I decided to pursue my poetry again. I find myself thinking about lyrics, poems, etc. I figured "Hey, why not, right?" and decided to go ahead and open up my own poetry thread. It'll be a nice place to post my random ideas that never...
  6. Tsuki

I'm Tsuki, AMA.

Ask me stuff and I'll probably answer at my discretion. I'd probably answer anything, but if I don't feel like it or if I feel like it's too personal or whatever, I'll tell you. Fun Facts that people may have questions about: I'm polyamorous I'm mute I do a lot of freelance work I write a...
  7. Tsuki

TTT The Terrarian Times: Tinfoil Hat Edition

Welcome to another fresh installment of The Terrarian Times, all of you beautiful people out there! Apologies for the lengthy time between this issue and the last, sometimes life has a funny way of trying to keep hard-hitting reporters down and busy. But maybe that's for the better, because so...
  8. Tsuki

Poetry New Moon

Figured that since we have this neat, spiffy new section, that I'd go ahead and post what is probably my single favorite poem of all time. (Though slightly modified since it's an old poem and I don't really like certain parts.) The original version of it was made probably over 7 years ago...
  9. Tsuki

TTT The Terrarian Times: The Awesome Edition.

Hello friends, and welcome to a fresh installment of the Terraria Times. So fresh it still has the price tag on it, with that new car smell. I'm still Tsuki, and I'll be taking the helm this time in a special issue. With our last issue having covered so many of the recent spoilers, we've come...
  10. Tsuki

Member-Run Contest The "Steam Trash" giveaway.

I have games in my Steam inventory. They are cluttering my inventory, I don't have any plans for them. You all might. Games I'm giving away. Fortix (I don't even know what this is.) Little Inferno Surgeon Simulator 2013 System Shock 2 Gmod D&D: Baldur's Gate. Magicka Worms Revolution (With...
Back
Top Bottom